̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"He's drooling." Kurt stated as him and Puck stood in front of a sleeping Finn "Dude, wake up." Puck said as Finn gained consciousness "Sure, yeah, that sounds good." Finn mumbled out.

I stared at him with a raised eyebrow "What?" I asked confused "I said we can't let those girls beat us." Puck repeated "Sorry, sometimes when I'm thinking real hard, it helps to close my eyes." he lied.

I smacked my teeth turning my head fully to look at him from my seat "We're doing a mashup of 'Its My Life and Usher's 'Comfessions'." Artie said after rolling up behind Finn and Kurt.

"We should get some trash can kids and stomp the yard in this piece." Puck suggested "No. No, no, no, no." I shut down his idea "Puck, with respect. You're more helpful when you don't contribute." Artie said looking up at the mohawked boy.

I nodded in agreement "Yuop, thank you. Exactly what he said." I agreed "Dude. What's wrong with you?" Puck asked as Finn went in and out of a daze. "Big bro, go see the nurse. Get some coffee or something. We can't have you slackin'" I suggested as I leaned down in front of him as well.

"Every day I say I have a headache. I sleep for three hours. I haven't attended a math class in two years." Puck said. I looked at him as if he had grown a second head. "Thanks guys." Finn said as he stood up "Keep up the good work." he said patting Puck on the shoulder.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Hey guys, how's it going? God, it's a beautiful day. Let's run through the number. I can't wait to do the number. I'm ready and excited. Are you guys? Stand up. Come on. Let's get this joint jumping." Finn said, walking into the choir room with new found energy.

I stared at him like he had lost his mind "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked in confusion. "Has your soul been taken over by caffeinated space aliens?" Artie asked "Nope, just visited the school nurse. Got this great vitamin. I feel fantastic. I can't wait to do the number. Let's do the number, and then afterwards, we can build a house for habitat of humanity." Finn started to rant again.

I gathered my composure from the jump scare "Ah, ah just...shut your mouth gash. What.. What vitamin?" I asked, ending his neverending energetic talking. "Vitamin C? Vogue magazine says it boosts energy levels and brightens the complexion." Kurt stated.

"Vitamin D. And I got you guys some." he said tossing a box over my head and to Puck "Hell no. I don't do drugs that give you energy." I shook my head "Also I don't trust Mr. Schuesters wife." I shrugged.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

The song had come to an end and I struggled to keep up with the guys' energy but I made it work. Clapping and cheering resounded in the room "Awesome guys! Geez, I didn't know you had it in you. It's like somebody slipped something in your juice boxes." If he only knew.

"Whoo! You ladies better bring it tomorrow. Otherwise, we've got our opening number for sectionals!" he said causing the rest of the guys to jump around like lunatics as I stood there trying to catch my breath.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
"Come with me." Kurt walked up to me "Where are we going?" I asked as I quickly followed him down the hall "Betraying the boys. My loyalty lies with the girls." he informed. I playfully gasped "I am offended." I joked.

He looked back at me before rolling his eyes as we stood at the door of the choir room. "The real question is 'What we're they on?'." Kurt spoke up  "Though I've been grouped with the boys, my allegiance still remains with you ladies, and Griffin. They declined my offer to do their hair in cornrows and all my artistic decisions have been derided as too costly because they involve several varieties of exotic bird feathers." he interjected.

I sighed in annoyance "Kurt, I'm sorry but it was out of my budget and so last minute. I couldn't even do what Puck wanted. It was a last minute decision." I explained once again but he ignored me.

The girls stood there listening intently, my eyes catching Rayna's in the mist. "We, not including Griffin, all took something." he stated blankly. Rachel turned back to the girls with a shocked look.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
I walked down the hall when someone latched onto my arm. I looked down to see Ray "Hey." she smiled "Hi." I smiled back. "So, you were great with your performance. But now that we know your secret we're gonna be even greater." she smirked playfully.

"Mm, really? I can believe it. You're always energetic." I chuckled causing her to scoff and smack my arm "Not true. So not true." she rolled her eyes "Yes it is." I responded causing her to pout.