"I think she likes you." Mina said out of nowhere.

"Is that so?" I asked, staring at Sana without letting Mina's question process through my mind. My eyes slowly widened, realizing what i just heard. I turned my head slowly, staring at the smiling Sana who slowly started walking away.

Sana?

Sana likes me?

What?

Impossible.

———

"I like you, Y/N."

Sana confessed infront of me, holding into my chest for support. She leaned her head, resting her head underneath my neck with her eyes closed. She started punching my shoulders gently, sobbing.

"Sana, you're drunk."

I tried convincing her that those words weren't true and she only said that because she's drunk, she wasn't on her right mind at the moment.

Sana shaked her head, rubbing her eyes.

"I'm not! I really like you!" She shouted, walking out of the gates. I grabbed into her wrist, following her from behind. I quickly pulled her back, avoiding for her to walk in the road because of the passing vehicles.

"I think she likes you."

Mina's question brought up in my head suddenly, i couldn't believe it.

Me and Sana had been friends for months, ever since our interaction a few months ago. We became close, we started being aware about eachother's personalities and everything about eachother. It was difficult to accept about this because both of us treated eachother as friends.

"Sana, you're drunk.. okay? I'll take you home." I told Sana, holding into her. She pushed me, "Stop saying thaaaat..!" She cried out. "I like you, i really like you!" Sana repeated, shouting. The people from the side started looking at us, i smiled apologetically while trying to pull Sana out of the public eye.

Y/N.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breathe while feeling my ears turn into a reddish color.

She's drunk.

I convinced myself, staring at the sleeping Sana that i held in my arms. I stared at her, looking into her face. I wiped the tears that fell down on her cheeks, even if she was in a deep slumber. She was still crying in my arms, making me slightly believe her sudden confession.

"I.." Sana speak, moving slightly as i carried her while walking into the streets. "I like you, Y/N.." Sana spoke in her sleep, "You like me?" I asked her. At that moment, i couldn't feel but admire her adorable face with the words she spoke that was filled with love and admiration for me.

"Yes.." Sana yawned, fixing her position in my arms. I nodded my head, carrying her body in my arms. "If i say i like you too, will you believe it?" Sana giggled, as if she was speaking to me in her dreams. "I wouldn't." Sana responded, i raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" I questioned her, "You see me as a friend." She explained her reason. I stared at her in silence, stopping my feet from taking another step. My mouth opened, my smile dropping after hearing those words. I looked down at her, holding into her tightly.

"Dummy." I said, "I see you as someone more than that." I confessed to her in her sleep. I rubbed my nose closely into her cheek, feeling her skin.

"But, all of the things you said.." i hesitated from speaking another word.

Those words aren't true.

I smiled softly at her, rubbing her cheeks with my thumb.

You're just drunk.

But..

I wish you were sober.

———

"That's all? You guys didn't get together?" Jennie questioned, ruining the moment. Rosé glared at her, smacking her shoulder. "We were just getting into that part!" Rosé groaned, "You just ruined the moment." Jennie shrugged.

"What? I just asked." Jennie rolled her eyes, "That was just the start of it." I laughed. Jennie hummed, "The start of the romance?" I nodded my head while listening to her words.

Jennie's eyes sparkled, clapping her hands. "Okay, continue!" She gestured, waiting for the continuation of my story with her hands placed on her knee.

"I don't want to." I smiled, Jennie's smile dropped. "What, why?!" Jennie stood up from her seat, "You ruined the moment." I shrugged. Rosé nodded her head, agreeing with my words.

Jennie whined, "I won't interrupt you again, i promise!" Jennie shouted, swearing to promise in keeping true to the words she stated.

Rosé and I looked at eachother, raising our eyebrows while talking using our eyes.

Jennie continued to whine, holding into my shoulders as she repeatedly shaked my body. I grunted, pulling her away from me. "Okay!" I shouted, losing my patience from her whining.

I turned my head back to the smiling Jennie, claiming her victory. She sat back down, "Come on!" She encouraged for me to continue, losing her patience as well from waiting.

I rolled my eyes, tapping my fingers on the desk. "Keep your promise." I told her and Jennie nodded her head.

———

timeskipping because we need to get into the main parts of the story before we reach chap 15 huhuhu

© raingelic