In no way in hell i'll be meeting up with her!

Fucking hell.

I need to find a way to leave this situation.

"You should meet her now, i asked her to come today. I think she'll be arriving in a few minutes." He explained, humming. I listened to his words, tapping my fingers on the desk nervously.

Fuck.

This man cornered me.

How can i leave?

She's coming.

Should i call for Jennie?

Rosé?

Shit.

What should i do?

The door opened, revealing Sana appear infront of the door. Sana bowed, smiling infront of the Chief Prosecutor. "Ms. Minatozaki!" The Chief Prosecutor greeted, being embraced by Sana after Sana approached him. "Hello, Chief and hello.." she looked down at the name that was displayed on my desk.

She looked upwards to stare into my faemce, "Prosecutor L/N." She greeted me by my title. Somehow, it made my heart feel a little bit weird. I couldn't call it hurting, but it was feeling a little bit of ache and unfamiliarity from the tone of her voice. It was weird.

Wait.

Get a hold of yourself, Y/N!

I smiled, "Greetings as well, Ms. Minatozaki." She nodded her head. The Chief Prosecutor stood up from his seat, offering the seat he recently sat down from. Sana smiled, thanking him while taking a seat on the chair infront of me.

Not this kind of situation again.

Someone please take me away.

I want to bury myself somewhere.

Fucking hell, Y/N.

Why did you agree to the Chief's words? Fucking fool.

The Chief Prosecutor waved his hands, walking out of the room. The door closed and i moved my eyes on the smiling Sana who's smile dropped after the Chief Prosecutor left.

"So?" Sana raised an eyebrow.

The hell?

What's with her sudden attitude change?

I was questioning myself inside my inner mind, "..What?" I questioned her back. She rolled her eyes, "Are we going to talk about something or not? Because i can take my leave if this would just be a pointless conversation." Before Sana could stand up from her seat. I grabbed her wrist and raised my voice slightly.

"Wait, stay!"

Holy shit, Y/N.

What the fuck are you doing?

Fuck, fuck.

Take a seat down!

Fuck.