" Heavenly deity , I respectfully wanted to ask you to please elaborate the announcement as both of us are men and we are incapable of having our own kid ." Said wei Wuxian bowing to deity .

" Yes , my child I will " said deity smiling and then start telling everyone about this.

" Since you all know that wei Wuxian was reincarnated in Mo Xunayu body and after that he married second master lan , you all know that Mo Xunayu was a weak boy with fragile body and delicate apperance that's because he was born as a hermaphrodite. "

Everyone gasped hearing deity words as I was really really rare for a person be born with such ability it was only heard as legend that such people exist .

" And that's why when wei Wuxian occupied Mo Xunayu body he got the body of a hermaphrodite, but due to lack of care and nutrition Mo Xunayu's bearing ability was almost negligible that's why wei Wuxian couldn't conceive till heavens decided to bless them ."

After hearing deity's explanation everyone was shocked , Meng yao was feeling shame as he remembered how he treated poor boy back in palace , Meng yao was already considering himself responsible for wei Wuxian miseries and if not for heaven's blessings he would have added one more problem by unintentionally damaging Mo Xunayu's womb .

" But isn't wei Wuxian back in his original body then how can he be carrying child now " asked nie Huisang as was now pondering over this matter ."

" You are right second master nie , thats why before  returning his old body we have provided him with similiar conditions and just transferred the soul of baby in Mo Xunayu's body to wei Wuxian 's body . Now wei Wuxian is also a hermaphrodite with a womb that is currently carrying second master lan's three week old baby . "

Wei Wuxian was so happy that he couldn't control his happy tears that's were falling from his continuously, how many times he had joked to his husband about giving him a baby during their love making , even sometimes he wished that he could actually do that somehow but now his wish finally fulfilled , he just can't believe that he is carrying his and lan zhan's baby right now .

" Wei Ying what happened, are you feeling any discomfort, is there may pain , why are crying " asked lan wangji gently wiping wei wuxian's tears while he himself was barely holding back his tears of happiness.

Wei Wuxian threw himself in his husband's arms and sobbed like a child " Lan Zhan I am just soo happy that I can't help but cry, I can finally give you kids lan zhan as many as you want , our sizhui and jingyi will become elder brothers " said wei Wuxian embracing his husband lovingly .

" I am also very happy wei Ying , you are really a blessing for me , thank you for this ,love " said wangji with a year drop silently rolling down his cheeks .

All their family members became emotional with this , they all wanted to hug them and congratulate them , but they held themselves back as they didn't wanted to disturb this precious moment of would be parents .

But our juniors couldn't hold back any more and four them tackled wei Wuxian and lan wangji in a big family hug , even ever scrowling Jiang cheng was smiling watching this scene .

A- Niang , A - Die  we are very very happy , thank you for this said jingyi and sizhui together.

" Yes , senior wei we are very happy for you this is such a big happy news said zizhen smiling .

" Un.. uncle wei , hanguangjun I am also very happy , and uncle don't cause troubles now on and take care of my younger sibling ." Said jin ling being a bit emotional.

" Aww , my little ducklings are so cute , don't worry jin ling I will take care your precious younger sibling very well and this little bean has four protective brothers how could I have anything to be afraid of " said wei Wuxian lightly caressing his stomach .

A- Xian jie jie his so happy for you , my little Xianxian is going to become a parent of a little baby , I can't believe this " said yanli lovingly hugging her brother .

" Huanguang Jun I expect you take care of my brother in law as you know yanli is very protective of her A Xian , you will face warth of an elder sister "said jin Zixuan slightly awakwardly as he was trying give a shovel talk to wangji on behalf of his wife .

"Don't worry sect leader jin , we will take of of our precious baby very well , our A- Xian is indeed very special and precious " said both madam lan and Quinghengjun .

Cangse sanren was now standing beside her son tightly hugging him and fussing over him that how thin he is and he need to rest and eat for better health .

" Wei Wuxian I am warning you , don't you dare to touch alcohol and super spicy food from now on , I will personally monitor you and if you dare to do anything you know the result very well , right " said wen Qing  threatening wei Wuxian with her needles in a playful way .

" I don't know how will handle two wei wuxian's from now on , one is enough to cause havoc but still I am happy for Wuxian and if lan wangji didn't take care of you properly I will not hesitate to break his legs and you too don't run around now or else , I will personally assist wen Qing in her task " said Jiang cheng smirking and teasing his brother .

" Lannnn zhannn see everyone is bullying your poor husband , I don't cause trouble right husband , I am very good right " whinned wei Wuxian to his husband .

" Yes , wei Ying is best and no one will bully you I am here "

" We are here too" said the junior quadret and everyone burst into laughter .

This was indeed the best news they have ever recieved .