Revealed Secrets AU (1)

Requested by: @Cale03Henituse

______

Dear Diary, 

This world had its ups and down. There wasn't much world peace cause of the hunters but we can relax as they haven't fully made their move yet.

Although I can't fully enjoy my slacker life yet, knowing Cale's family doesn't know much of the body swap yet. How am I gonna tell them that OG Cale made us body swap, they are gonna push all the blame on me.. 

I mean its not like OG Deruth even cared for him. .. He literally neglected him after his mother's death.

As for Ron, he was like another father figure to Cale but in the [Birth of a hero] story. Ron only saw Cale as another one of his duties.

                    - Sincerely, Cale Henituse.

"lets just hope for the best..." Cale put his diary away inside a secret drawer under his bed.

-------

Cale took a deep breath as he felt his stomach turn. 'I'm to nervous... what if they get mad...'

Cale shakes his head 'No Kim Roksoo {OG Cale} said that they will accept me.. right??'

He walks in to his father's office while his step mother, Lily, Basen and Deruth were there. "I called you all here to tell you that. . . I am not the original Cale Henituse.. me and your son swapped bodies when he turned 18"

A moment of silence filled the room before Deruth slammed his hand on his desk and started yelling "Your Joking ...right?"

Cale shakes his head and Deruth gets furious.

"You imposter, I want my son back."

"So that's a person pretending to be Hyung? How did I not notice this...." Basen turns his head away dissapointed he didn't realize that it wasn't his Hyung.

Cale's stomach turns and his hands start to shake. He says nothing but freezes when he realizes Ron and Beacrox heard it all.

"Your not Young Master? That means I have no reason to be your butler anymore..." Ron glares at him and Beacrox just looks away.

"Look I swear it wasn't my fault, I can explain!" Cale stutters, he feels many knives stab into him all at once but not literally.

"Then explain why are you possessing my son's body?" Deruth snaps back.

"Okay so original Cale made a deal with the god of death while he was on the brink of death. to save his world and turn back time to when he was 18 in return of body swapping with a man named Kim Roksoo and -"

Deruth interupts Cale "This is all made up, I don't believe you, I want you off my territory right now!"

Cale stammers and hurriedly runs out the door and once he made it to the hallway he rips a teleportation scroll that leads to Alberu's office.

"Cale are you okay??" Alberu stands up and hurries over to Cale.

"My family they shunned me out once I told them about the body swap problem..." Cale cries down many tears that he couldn't hold back.

"WHAT?!?" Alberu yells but instantly quiets down a bit holding back his rage once he realized he startled Cale.

---------------------------

Over time the news spread of someone stealing Cale's body... Nobody liked the idea of their heroes body being stolens so they all left him behind and some even spouted some horrible names toward him.

---------------------

Rosalyn was the first to speak "So you only used us for your plans of a slacker life?.... I can't believe this I am leaving"

"But..." Cale was cut off from a dark glare Rosalyn gave him and Lock, the mae's, the whale tribe {-Paseton} all left the room in utter disbelief.

Cage then ran up to Cale and hugged him, "It's all that Bastards fault not yours Cale". Taylor nodded and joined the hug "Yes, we will stay by you..".

In the ending, Paseton, Eruhaben, Alberu, Choi Han, Raon, On, and Hong, Duke Fredo and Clopeh along with the whole Dragon squad all stayed by him. They accepted him for bringing them together as a family and sacrificing himself for them.

-A few months later-

Cale has fallen in to despair during those few months. 

"I can't take this anymore..." 

-News spread: Cale Henituse has commited suicide on -??/??/???- and couldn't make it.-

Many were in disbelief, heart broken, and their were a majority who just didn't care.. Cale got the life he wanted right??

Of course, Cale is up in heaven spending time with his 2 hyungs, Lee soo hyuk and Choi jung soo.

As for the group of heroes 

Choi Han became Alberu's body guard and Alberu took care of Cale's children. Deruth was drowning in guilt for shunning out a person who helped them through war and dreamed if he just accepted him as another son after all.. it wasn't his fault for them swapping bodies.

Ron and Beacrox were also guilty as Cale saved Ron's life. Duke Fredo was heart broken as Cale was what he would call his son and Clopeh went more crazy over his legend's death and took his life by Cale's grave and the rest tried to move on with their lives.

                                                                 ~The End~

[A.N]

It took me a two hours to make this. T^T.

I'm not sure if I like how it turned out but it should do.

Requested by: