Intro (+ character info)

Hi everyone!! My name is Eight, and I'm glad you decided to start reading this!! This book is exactly what the title says, a bunch of Little Nightmares x Reader oneshots and scenarios. This intro is basically just to give you some quick info before you start reading.

Firstly—this is not set in the canon Little Nightmares world. This is set in my Little Nightmares AU, so there are a lot of things different.

Now—here's some info about the characters, so you know who everybody is ^^

***

Mono: Mono is a ten year old boy, and his source is Little Nightmares 2.

Six: Six is a nine year old girl, and her source is literally every Little Nightmares installment there is.

Seven: Seven is an eight year old boy, and his source is Little Nightmares DLC.

Five: Five is an eleven year old girl, and her source is Very Little Nightmares.

Nine: Nine is an eight year old girl, and her source is Very Little Nightmares.

Eight: Eight is an eight year old girl, and she is an OC/self-insert.

The Lady: the Lady is.. I'm not 100% sure of her age, but she's an adult, and her source is Little Nightmares 1.

Ten: (Ten's character isn't that fleshed out, and I'm wondering if I should discontinue her, I'll add more here once/if I figure out her character a little more.)

C: C is a nine year old girl, and she is an OC.

***

Y/n: Y/n is the Reader insert!! So this you!!!

For the scenarios with the adult characters, Y/n is an adult. (I don't rlly tend to think that much about the exact ages of the adults, so I guess you just choose your adult age—it just needs to be 18+.

For the scenarios with the child characters, Y/n is a child. More specifically, Y/n would be anywhere from seven to about twelve years old, you pick ^^

(I'll try to use they/them pronouns and mostly gender-neutral terms when referring to Y/n, that way readers of all genders can enjoy the story!!)

***

And that's the intro!! Thank you all so much for reading!!!

(I'll come back and update when/if new characters get added/updated)

<3, Eight