If you did makeovers

Mono:

The two of you stopped in an abandoned apartment in the city for the night. It had been a long day, running from monsters and solving puzzles, and Mono's still a little on edge after the one incident a few hours ago where a Viewer nearly killed you. He saved you just in time, but he's still been keeping a careful eye on you after that.

The two of you sat down, and you decided to start rummaging through some drawers. And then to your delight you found a bag (nearly the size of you) full of makeup! You lugged it over to where Mono was sitting.

You gesture at the open bag. "Makeovers??"

The two of you had a very nice time doing each others makeup, and both of you even stuffed your pockets with some of your favorites so that you could do it again. Mono thought you looked very cute with the pink eyeshadow he picked out for you.

***

Six:

You found a little purse of makeup one night, when it was your turn for a supply run. You'd already also found several rolls of bandages (and a dead rat, for Six) and you were about to head back to the hideout.

Needless to say, Six is surprised (and a little confused) when you return, and proudly show off your discovery.

It takes a bit of convincing, but finally Six relents and allows you to smear makeup on her face and do her hair. (It took a lot of brushing) And then she does yours, using a lot of dark red and black eyeshadow and a maybe slightly excessive amount of blush.

You had fun. She might not admit it, but Six had fun too.

***

Seven:

It was the middle of the night, and you were sleeping. At least, you were sleeping—until you were suddenly shaken awake by Seven.

You sat up, startled. "What is it?! Are there monsters?!"

Seven shook his head, and eagerly held up his discovery for you to see: a vanity case of makeup. You were a little grumpy about being woken up in the middle of the night, but Seven looked so happy about his discovery that you let him do your makeup and braid your hair, and then you did his after.

Seven is very happy. You are too. And now if he ever finds anything slightly resembling makeup again, he will bring it to you for makeovers. Even if it's the middle of the night. (Three AM makeovers are just a thing for you guys now.)

***

Five:

The two of you snuck into the Pretender's room while she was out, and started going through some of her stuff. And then you discovered her vanity table.

Turns out, the Pretender has lots and lots of makeup stuff, and fancy clothes, and hair stuff. Five chases you around with a hairbrush, and eventually manages to pin you down and brush through your hair.

After that, the two of you dress up in fancy dresses and suits, do each others makeup, and wear hats. It was really fun—although you're still a little annoyed about the hairbrush situation.

***

Nine:

To be honest, it was a pretty normal day for you two. Nine has TONS of dresses, makeup, and accessories so the two of you like to play dressup and give each other makeovers quite often.

It's pretty fun. Although Nine still hasn't quite forgiven you about the time you secretly gave her clown makeup and she wore it around the Nest for the whole day until she realized. That was a fun day for you.

***

Eight:

"hOLD STILL AND LEMME PUT THIS ON YOUR FACE—"

And that is a pretty accurate representation of what you guys's makeover sessions look like. It may look like you're catfighting, but both of you are actually having a pretty good time, with makeup and stuff. Eight loves painting gigantic eyeliner onto your eyes, and sometimes it even resembles eyeliner shapes!

It's fun. Once, the Janitor interrupted your makeup session, and Eight got mad and threw a lipstick at him. You had to drag her away before she gave away your location.

***

The Lady:

The Lady is actually really good at makeup! She'll give you a full face of stunning makeup, and then when you wipe it off she'll be sure you let you know that you look very beautiful/handsome with or without the makeup.

You ask to do her makeup, but she probably won't be comfortable showing her face just yet.. keep getting to know her, the two of you will get there someday.

***

Ten:

Ten's a little bit shy about the whole makeover situation, but after the first one or two makeup sessions, she'll grow to enjoy it. 

She loves giving you anime-style looks, with lots of blush and pink and eyeliner, and she loves receiving any style of makeup from you. She likes her face being touched, so she's happy whenever you do each other's makeup.

***

Hey everyone!! Sorry I don't update very often lol, I usually forget and procrastinate and stuff. But I did manage to finally finish this one, so I'm pretty happy about that!!

I am taking suggestions for new scenarios, but I'm not really taking suggestions for new characters, since the *does a quick count* eight characters I already have take a lot of time to write.

Anyway yea!! Thx for reading, I have some cool ideas for new updates to this (and other) stories soon!!!

<3, Eight