Chapter 2: Unexpected Night

Unexpected Night

"Oh, I'm sorry for not introducing, I'm Kashiwagi Yuki... the girl who got drowned in the beach earlier today... Nice to finally meet you, Watanabe Mayu." said by the girl in a pretty black sexy dress.

"How'd you know my name? "

"Let's just say... I have my connections. "

I just keep myself silent and tried to ignore her but then she tell me the truth.

"Okay, okay... I got your name from the guy who went with me in the clinic, your cousin, Rin. So, can you please not ignore me now? "

I just nodded and continue on drinking my drink.

"Oi!! C'mon don't be so cold towards me."

I feel so irritated with her to be honest...

"What do you want? You know, I don't talk to strangers ..."

"Eh? You already know my name. It's Kashiwagi Yuki, Mr. Watanabe Mayu."

"Yeah, I know... and I heard you loud and clear, Ms. Kashiwagi Yuki but what I mean is, we don't even know something about each other except for our names. So? Why even bother talk to me?!"

"Jeez, this is why I'm talking to you... So that we can get to know each other and so that we can't be strangers to each other."

"What if I tell you I'm not that interested with having a talk show with you, Ms. Kashiwagi?"

Then suddenly she came slowly towards near my ear and whispered in a sexy tone...

"What if I won't stop bothering you until you listen to me? I won't give up on having this conversation with you, Mr. Watanabe."

That totally gave me the chills on my spine while she's clinging on my shoulders and I just broke away with her touch.

"Please stop clinging on me like that."

I just continued drinking my drink and again she came towards me again and whispered...

"I won't stop being like this until you talk to me." she said while she's like drawing imaginary heart swirls on my arm.

'This is going to be a long night. *sigh*' I thought.

And I just went through her ears and whispered...

"So, if we talk, you'll stop bothering me? Fine, start talking, Ms. Kashiwagi."

"Finally, this is going to be an interesting night." She said happily.

"Okay, I get it... I'll be listening... You go start talking."

"But wait a minute, before I start..."

I let go a sigh...