Chapter 2

Bailey's Pov

Tim and Jon were staying at Emile's for a week so we decided to do something today. We finally decided to go to the mall, which wasn't that exciting. I wasn't one to go shopping for nice clothes. I mean it's alright but I can't do all the time. Maybe every once in a while.

We were in Emile's car, him driving, me in the passengers seat, and Tim and Jon in the back seats.

Before we went to the mall, we stopped at a Wendy's drive through. While we waited for the car in front of us, I put my hand down next to where the cup holders are. Next thing I know I feel a hand over mine. I look down to see its Emile's. I looked up at Emile, smiling awkwardly. He smiled back and laughed lightly.

"OTP!" Jon screamed behind us.

"I ship it so hard." Tim said, clapping his hands

I moved my hand away, mouthing sorry and looking away, blushing. They got their meals, they had cheeseburgers with French fries, while I just stole Emile's fries.

By the time we had finished eating we were in front of the mall. Once inside Jon ran off and Tim followed to 'make sure he doesn't do anything stupid'.

"Where do you want to go?" Emile asked

"GameStop?" I suggested.

"Okay." Emile said smiling

While walking we passed Hot Topic.

"We're going there next." I laughed lightly.

"You're not like other 'normal' girls are you?" Emile asked.

"Nope. Most girls would rather go to Starbucks and have nice clothes, I would rather play video games and eat junk food all day." I said as we walked into GameStop.

"So I have a question for you." Emile said.

I raised an eyebrow, looking up from the video games,at him.

"Would you maybe, kinda want to go on a date?" He smiled awkwardly.

I thought for a second. I really like Emile but I didn't want to mess up our friendship. Eh whatever. Lets do this.

"Of course." I smiled brightly.

"Excuse me for a second." He said, smiling.

He turned around and did a small little happy dance. Once he turned back I laughed at the big goofy grin on his face.

"What?" He asked looking at me.

I just laughed again and shook my head.

"You're cute sometimes."

"Not as cute as you." He smiled, poking my nose.

Before I could say anything, I was tackled from behind. I fell to the ground and yelped out in surprise.

"Bailey! It is you!" A familiar voice screamed in my ear.

"Maggie!" I yelled, seeing my little sister.

She quickly pulled me into a tight hug, both of us still on the ground. As we were hugging Emile cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Oh right." I laughed standing up, pulling Maggie up with me. "Emile this is my little sister Maggie, Mags this is Emile."

"Just call me Maggie." She smiled.

"Just call me Emile." He laughed awkwardly.

"Did I interrupt something?" Maggie asked.

"Kinda, but that's okay. I missed my baby sister." I laughed, messing up her hair.

"I'm only three years younger." She muttered, crossing her arms.

"C'mon lets go find the guys." I said to Emile, linking my arm with Maggie's.

"What guys? Bailes you know I don't like new people." She said. "I'm already debating weather or not I like him."

"Hey!" Emile said, acting offended.

"Don't worry Mags, they're like us. Anti social, nerds." I laughed lightly.

"I'm watching you." Maggie narrowed her eyes at Emile.

Emile threw his hands up in the hair as if Maggie was about to shoot him. I just shook my head and laughed.

"Mags, you can kill him after our date." I smile.

"YOU'RE DATING?!" Maggie screamed, jumping up and down.

"Who's dating?" Jon said, walking in front up to us. "And, uh, who's she?"

"I'm Maggie!" She yelled, holding out her hand.

"I'm Jon, this is Tim." He said, shaking her hand.

"Now who's dating?" Tim asked.

I looked over at Emile and shrugged.

"Me and Bailey." Emile smiled.

"I KNEW IT!" Jon yelled.

"And I thought I was loud." Maggie laughed looking at me.

"Well, you are." I said, pushing her lightly.

"Don't push me." She pouted, pushing me back.

"Ladies, no fighting." Emile laughed, standing between us.

"I will end you." Maggie glared at him.

"I'm suddenly terrified of her." Emile hid behind me.

"She's small but she will kill you." I laughed.

"I like her. She's great." Jon chuckled.

"I like me too." Maggie smiled.

"Weirdos." I chuckled shaking my head.

"You love us." Maggie laughed, hugging me.

"Sadly I do."

I missed having Maggie around. It's good to have her here and its good to see her get along with everyone. Well sort of, her threatening Emile is only natural. Its what Maggie does, threatens everyone and later ends up being their best friend.

This week is going to be pretty eventful.

*

*

*

A/N

Hello my small beans.
Again rewriting this at close to 2 am but still, its getting better in my opinion. XD
Love y'all
Stay nerdy.
~M

(A/n part 2 FROM THE FUTURE)

Hello again! Again, not 2am, but actually like 3 pm or something Idfk.

I hope this is actually gonna turn out better
Till later: don't be an asshole

~ K