Chapter 2

Ram and Priya stood together unable to express how they were feeling after finding Kriti and Yuvi together.

"We have to confront them." Ram said.

"Nahi Mr. Kapoor. I have seen enough. I can't." She requested.

"You can Dr. Priya." He encouraged her and took out his phone from the pocket.

"Main Uber book kar rahi hoon. Mera sar ghoom raha hai!" Priya said covering her face with her hands.

"Rukiye, please." He said just before Shardul picked up the call.

"Kahan hai tu Ram?"

"Shardul, tu please jaldi neeche aa ja."

"Aa raha hoon." Came his reply and the call got disconnected.

Shardul never questioned Ram. He did whatever was needed and supported Ram always and if ever he thought Ram was making a mistake or doing something wrong, Shardul would be the one to show him the mirror and fix things. Within a few minutes Shardul came and saw Ram standing with a girl.

"Dr. Priya? Aap yahan?" Shardul was surprised to see his dentist.

"Wo... main..." she trailed off.

"Tu Dr. Priya ko kaise jaanta hai?"

"Ye dentist hai. Apne saare dental issues ke liye main inhi ke clinic jaata hoon. Tu inhe kaise jaanta hai?" came Shardul's question.

Ram told him about how he met Priya and what they saw once they reached the office party.

"Kriti aur Yuvraj?" Shardul exclaimed.

Ram nodded sighing.

"2 years yaar Shardul. How could she do this to me?"

"Mr. Kapoor, I'm leaving. I will drop Yuvraj a text and end things once I get home." Priya announced.

"Dr. Priya, please rukiye." Shardul said.

Ram's phone pinged. He scrunched his brows and looked over at Shardul.

"Mere cabin mein koi gaya hai." Ram said.

"Dr. Priya, I will drop you home. Please come with us and let's end this once and for all." Shardul requested.

Priya had tears in her eyes threatening to fall out. She was trying her best to control herself and not cry in front of these strangers but she couldn't any longer. 6 years of her life, wasted over a man who wasn't faithful. Shardul gently held her by her shoulders.

"I'm really sorry that you're going through this. I know I probably cannot understand what you're feeling right now but you need to me strong doctor." said Shardul.

Ram looked over at Priya and Shardul with teary eyes.

"Chhe saal barbaad. Aise aadmi ko to jail bhijwana chahiye." yelled an angry Priya.

Shardul gently guided her inside the building while Ram followed. They went up the elevator and towards Ram's cabin. Ram swiped his card and opened the door to his cabin to find Kriti and Yuvraj making out.

All hell broke loose when that happened. Ram yelled, Priya cried, Kriti and Yuvraj apologised. The entire office was there for a party and they got way more drama than they could have ever imagined. Priya gasped and finally looked over at Yuvraj. She walked to him and came a tight slap across his face.

"Never, and I mean never contact me again." Priya snarled.

Ram walked over to Yuvraj, held him by his collar and threw him towards the elevator.