robbery (Last life)

Ship- none
Main character- joel
TW!!!
mentions of murder
______________
Joel's POV-

I was sitting in the cave, watching the sun set over ahead of the trees. I was on my last life now I thought. Just thinking about having death be right on my shoulder made me shiver. I did NOT want to die first like poor old Jim. That would be embarrassing. I chuckled at the thought of Jimmy dieing first Last season, how he was killed and everything.

The word "killed" sounded.. right. Like it was something I NEEDED. I glanced over at my crafting table which had my axe and sword on top of it. I started to remember how I had gotten 0 kills last season. It angered how I had gotten none. It made me look pathetic, which would not suite me at all. I need to kill something, or someone... now, I need to get the most kills this season. Then everyone will understand how I'm strong and not weak and pathetic.

I walked over to my crafting table and grabbed my sword. I admired the blade and imagined being able to finally put it to a good use. I pondered on who'd I'd decide to go after first. I did kill Scott already to get rid of that devilish curse, but pearl killed me. I rolled my eyes at the thought of her killing me, so bloody stupid... maybe I should go after her.. or the southerners! They're pretty stupid cus of Jim!

I placed the sword in my inventory slot and walked onto the narrow stone bridge. I looked up to Scars tower, that's when I noticed him eyeing me closely, probably thinking I'd kill him or something.. He did decide to ditch me cus I turned red, but that's understandable I guess..
I watched him run into his little castle, probably to go rummage through his crystals to go sell them. I sighed and walked into the thick forest, eyeing the southlands ugly fort.
______
As I was approaching the fort, I noticed grian and mumbo chatting, but I couldn't see them. I saw their names underground, so I took a mental note where so I could see what they where looking at later on.

" Alrght mumbo, this is top secret information here. Only you and me know, alright bud? " grian said sarcastically as he walked from underground.

Mumbo following close behind started to talk to him about rubbish none sense that I had no care for, i was focused on there top secret there... I was guessing it was sugar cane cus that's pretty limited at the moment. I obviously was gonna go steal their sugar cane though cus I'm a redname! Maybe this isn't so bad after all.

I carefully dug underground, trying not to make myself noticeable.
Just as i getting close to there top secret sugarcane hive, grian and mumbo entered the room once again and started blabbering about their plans to use it.
I was immediately annoyed and was praying to Jeremy they'd leave and luckily, my prayers where answered and they left the bunker.

I dug myself in and stood in amazement at all the sugar cane they had. I snickered at the thought of me using their own sugar cane to blow them to bits, causing them to reach red life just like me.
I immediately started to take the sugarcane, making sure they hopefully would have none leftaftr my heist. But unlucky me accidentally blew it by falling in the water which caused a ruckus. That was when grian Saw my user name.

"I see a name tag!" Grian shouted towards mumbo
I heard them equip their gear, so that's when I knew I had to bust it out of their immediately.

I started sneaking off, still listening to the both of them.

"Come out whoever you are! We've caught you" mumbo said
"Careful mumbo.. it could be joel! He is a red life after all" grian whispered back.

I chuckled at them chatting. I heard them getting closer, but that's when I spotted grian, he walked right by me. I started to run out of there quickly. I heard my name being shouted in the distance but I didn't care. I got the sugar cane and that's all that mattered.

I got out of their base safely and immediately had my plans set. I was going to create traps around the server, giving me kills. This would be perfect!
I walked back to my base, pleased with my little stealing spree.
_________
END

(Sorry it's bad😭 it's my first story and I tried my best lol... hope you enjoyed though!)
Words- 782!!