bones chapter ch6 tsuyu x FEM reader swimming together

Tsuyu and you are the real power couple you kissed in public you cuddle with her on the bed and you both love to swim.feeling the water on your skin and hair and today was a very lucky day.it wasn't too hot and not too cold a perfect day for a beach day with her. You and tsuyu take your Jeep to the beach when you arrive tsuyu stared into the crystal blue water "wow so beautiful,kero" the frog girl wraps her arms around your slim waist "c'mon let's get changed" you said taking tsuyu's webbed hands and you take her to the girls changing room. After a few minutes you and tsuyu walk out. You're wearing a pink one-piece swimsuit with red stripes on the front and blue stripes on the back and tsuyu wears a bright green bikini with yellow stripes her hair is tide in a bow "tsu you look great!" You said hugging her "hehe thanks you too,kero" tsu said as she kisses you "let's get swimming " you both said.you and tsu walk into the cool water "ahh so nice" tsuyu said sinking in "yeah it sure is." You said lying on your back Hey tsu you want to...Huh? Tsu?" Tsuyu went underwater when you were floating on your back"tsu chan where are you?" You fell something long wrap around your tummy and pulls down "what the....WAHHH!" The long thing pulls you under.
You open your eyes to see tsuyu's long pink tongue wraped around you "blblblb?" You bubble with Wonder as the frog girl swims towards you and kisses your lips.after a few seconds later you and tsuyu burst out "ts-tsuyu" you said blushing "hehe sorry,kero. I couldn't resist" tsuyu kissed your lips again "um l-let's get out" you said, holding tsuyu's hand and swimming to the shore.