The cold sword fairy Xiongfu who was forced to continue to climax, was insulted

Start from the beginning

"Shameless!"

Yun Fusheng has always been abstinent and self-denying, his cold temperament is indeed unique.

"Master is really a murderer with beauty."

The appearance is first-class, and the appearance of anger is also extremely beautiful.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan slapped the beauty master's exposed pussy with a slap, and the soft flesh was full of elasticity: "Yes, yes, I am not ashamed."

Zuoqiu Xunxuan flicked Yun Fusheng's jade stem quite playfully, "Then let the master use his own pussy to punish the disciple."

The fragile jade stalk rebounded tremblingly, and a few drops of liquid innocently flowed from the horse's eye.

"Master...you must clamp the small hole tightly, the kind that clamps the disciple to death."

[Hypnosis instruction: Master, you have a problem with constant water in your cunt. Now you are in heat. 】

"ah!"

Yun Fusheng trembled all over immediately, he bit his lips trying to endure the strange feeling, and his cold eyes also became foggy.

"Master is in heat, and a lot of water flows out, so should I continue to move?"

"...." For the sword fairy who was far away from the crowd and was used to being cold and cold, it was the first time in his life that he was treated like this. Now the body still has an inexplicable feeling following the contact of the villain.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan looked at Yun Fusheng biting his lips in silence, and knew that he didn't have time to scold him.

Simply take care of themselves and turn this rape into a rape.

For Yun Fusheng, no matter what, it was still difficult to ignore the burning giant in his body.

He finally ignored it, but started to move.

Penetrated........held and fucked like a bitch.....

Tears welled up in Yun Fusheng's eyes, and the subtle strength was more like flirting than the words attack and struggle.

Zuoqiu Xunxuan lifted the absent-minded Yun Fusheng's buttocks slightly, and the flushed acupoints opened and lewd water flowed out.

"Master, what else do you think?"

"Rebel! You still don't stop!"

Zuoqiu Xunxuan lay between his legs, opened his mouth, lightly bit his upper labia with his canine teeth, and stuck the tip of his tongue into the red and swollen flesh flap.

"Oh, Master is too coquettish, it's because the arrow is on the string and has to be fired."

The long tongue swirls in the narrow mouth with a grainy foreign body sensation, making a mouth full of lewd water.

"........"Aha........

Unknowingly, Yun Fusheng opened his small mouth to breathe, and he inserted his hand into Zuoqiu Xunxuan's hair. Unknowingly, he began to twist his butt slightly, as if he wanted to lick his soft and hot tongue to a more exciting place.

But the mouth is still closed tighter than Yun Fusheng's uterine cavity.

"..."

After more water flowed from his body honestly, he was picked up by Zuoqiu Xunxuan, sat directly on Zuoqiu Xunxuan's lap and was fucked.

"Master, are you comfortable?"

Seeing Yun Fusheng's humiliated expression, Zuoqiu Xunxuan knew that once he opened his mouth, he would definitely say something bad.