{ChaeLisa} - they tickle you (requested)

You sat on the bed, curled up with your girls as you enjoyed some dinner together.

It's been nice to have a day with your girlfriends, something that hasn't happened much lately due to all three of you being so busy.

"Okay. Who's getting the last piece?" Rosé asked.

"I'm full so it's between the two of you," Lisa said as she finished her slice of pizza.

You and Rosie both reached for the last slice at the same time.

You smirked as you grabbed ahold of it and put it towards your mouth, ready to take a bite.

"Don't you dare." She playfully warned.

But you didn't listen and you took a bite.

"I warned you!" She said before taking it away from you and tossing it back into the box.

She pushed you back on the bed and you gasped before she began to tickle you.

"No! Rosie, don't!" You said as she tickled your sides.

"Come on, Lisa. Help me out!" She told Lisa and before you knew it, they were both tickling you.

"Stop it! Both of you, stop it!" You laughed.

"Not a chance, my love. That was mine and you know it." Rosie smirked.

"It was up for grabs, it was anyone's!" You said as they both continued to tickle you.

Lisa's fingers brushed against your sock-covered feet while Rosie's tickled your sides.

"Quit!" You giggled, pleading and squirming.

"What do you think, babe? Should we stop?" Lisa asked Rosé.

They both stopped momentarily and you breathed out a sigh of relief, thinking they both stopped.

But they tricked you into thinking they were done and instead of stopping, they just continued.

"Gotcha!" Rosie grinned before she and Lisa began to tickle you again.

You laughed until your stomach ached and tears were in your eyes.

Squirming underneath your girls, they just smiled and giggled as they watched you.

"What is it, baby?" Lisa wondered as you tried to push them away.

"Don't make me kick you!" You warned.

"You wouldn't." Rosé chuckled.

Lisa held down your legs as she continued to tickle your feet and Rosie just laughed as she kept tickling your sides.

"Stop it! Stop it! Quit teaming up on me and quit tickling me!"

"Say please." Rosie smiled.

"Please?"

"No." Your girlfriends replied in unison before continuing.

"I'll share it! I'll share it with you!" You laughed. "Just stop tickling me, please! It hurts."

They both stopped tickling you and Lisa laid back down beside you as Rosie grabbed the slice of pizza.

She tore it apart and though she considered taking the piece that was just a little larger than the other, she gave it to you.

She laid back down next to you and leaned her head on your shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked. "You know we were only messing with you."

"I know, baby." You smiled and put your head on her chest as you ate your slice of pizza, as happy and content as can be.