CHAPTER 89- "....DON'T."

Lu Wang Chen pressed the petite figure against one wall of the lift cabin.

Little by little, he kissed Xiang Yi Mo.

The hand that caressed her cheek was gently rubbed against her skin a few times, and his well-defined fingers threaded into the thick black hair.

He pecked her as he held the back of her head. He was only gentle for a moment before his aggressive nature was revealed, crushing her red lips forcefully and prying her teeth open with ease.

His tongue slid in forcefully. Their breaths were entwined as the kiss intensified even more.

Rather than a kiss, it was a frenzy of predation.

The two were so close together that their bodies almost seemed to be embedded in one another’s. He couldn’t help but wrap the hand that was previously against the wall around her slender waist as it stroked up and down.

He tightened the grip of his arms and wished he could nestle her into his blood and bones.

The two were alone in the confined space, with no one else to disturb them.

So even the sound of their passionate kiss was clear. The big tongue wrapped around the tip of her tongue, and the sound of his breathing in her ears gradually became more hurried.

Lu Wang Chen let go of the tip of her fragrant, soft little tongue only after kissing her for a long time. Then, he pressed his forehead against hers and chuckled. “Did you just think of something immodest?”

He asked her. His laughter was very attractive.

Xiang Yi Mo’s petite face blushed upon hearing his laughter, and the things he said exposed what was on her mind.

She stammered, “I didn’t.”

Like a hamster caught by the tail, she was so ashamed that she wanted to dig a hole in the ground to bury herself and hide.

Lu Wang Chen snorted softly and looked at her with a smile for a long moment: “You didn’t think of that?”

She responded, “No….” Guilt was written all over her face as her eyes wavered.

“You really didn’t think about anything?” It was like a confirmation, but in fact, he was asking knowingly.

“Mm, nothing at all!” Xiang Yi Mo was annoyed, gritting her teeth and glaring at him petulantly. This man is definitely doing it on purpose!

The corners of Lu Wang Chen’s mouth were raised higher. He pressed his lips against her red lips again as his Adam’s apple bobbed. “Okay, my little angel didn’t think about anything, but Mo Mo… I have thought of it.”

He rubbed the tip of the little girl’s nose as he spoke.

Xiang Yi Mo raised her eyes in surprise, and the next second she was kissed again.

The kiss was even more aggressive than the one that had just ended.

While insatiably lingering on her lips and tongue, the other hand at her waist moved restlessly down a little.

Grabbing the hem of her skirt, he reached the top of her pantyhose and pulled it down. These pantyhose were quite tight and could easily be removed with the panties.

The next thing she knew, the man had pulled them off very carelessly and piled them up between her knees along with her pantyhose.

Without giving Xiang Yi Mo any chance to react, his long, good-looking hands sank into his legs. Before he could even touch them, her flaps were coated with a watery lustre.

Lu Wang Chen’s sword-like eyebrows cocked up as he withdrew his tongue.

He tilted his head, pressed against her ears and said in a raspy voice, “Mo Mo, you’re wet.” Hot breath swooped over her, and he probed his tongue to lick the tip of her ear, nibbling gently.

His fingers slid into the slit with the wetness, pressing and twisting back and forth over the sensitive clit, causing Xiang Yi Mo to cry out softly.

“…… Don’t.” Xiang Yi Mo pursed her lips, her soft voice shaking out of her throat in shame, shivering as she held down his hand that was teasing her.

“Lu Wang Chen …… don’t do it… in the lift…”

Lu Wang Chen’s laughter was pleasant to the ears. His voice was low and magnetic with some raspiness. “You’re afraid of being seen, huh? Then, why are you this wet?”

He rubbed her clitoris twice with much force.

The tips of his fingers were so hot that a tingling sensation spread over the places he had touched, evoking a feeling of emptiness in her depths.

Her sanity was gradually destroyed by that man.

The only thing he said was, “Don’t be afraid. No one can enter.”

After Sleeping With My Childhood Friend's Best Friends   जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें