Enemies to lovers -Dalton L

Comincia dall'inizio

"No. Thank God" -Dalton

"You two really need to work out y'all problems"

"We never will. But if I'm gonna have 'fun', I don't wanna even talk about her"

"Okay okay. Relax. Let's go" -Chris said as her and Dalton left to the frat party.

Something Dalton didn't know but Chris did, was that Y/n was also at the party.
She's with 4 of her other friends while smoking (or drinking, it's up to u 💀)

"This already looks like a nightmare, Chris"-Dalton

"Oh relaxxx you'll be fiiine. Loosen up a little, D" -Chris

As they got inside and walked around, Dalton's body was tensing up as he smelt all the smoke and alcohol.
"Dalton, ease up. Why you so tense?" -Chris

"I just don't like it here..I wanna go" -Dalton

Chris wraps her arm around Dalton even though he's taller than her
"Trust meee, it's gonna be okayyy. Let's get something to drink" -Chris says as she takes Dalton to where all the drinks are at.
She grabs two cups and takes it to the bowl, dumps the cups in, and gives Dalton a half filled drink.
"What's frat juice?" -He said while he was looking at the drink like it was poisoned or something.

"Dalton. Just drink it. And if you don't, I'm gonna shove the cup down your throat" -Chris

"Okay okay" -Dalton said before taking a tiny sip of the 'frat juice'.
"That was disgusting"

"Yeah you're right" -Chris said before grabbing Dalton's cup and setting both of them down.

They started wandering around and something that caught Dalton's eye was... Y/n.
She was sitting down and smoking. She's wearing tight black ripped jeans with a blue Nike shirt.

Y/n looked up and spotted Dalton

Y/n looked up and spotted Dalton. He grabbed Chris and went somewhere else with her.
"Jesus Christ- what's up? You look nervous or something" -Chris

"I saw Y/n and she saw me. I just wanted to get away from her" -Dalton

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you she was here" -Chris