Enemies to lovers -Dalton L

Summary: Y/n and Dalton end up being dorm roommates but don't get along very well at first..
_____________________________

*3rd Person POV*
Y/n gets to her dorm, only to be met with a tall, blonde-brownish haired boy.
"Uh Hi I'm Y/n"

He looked at her for a split second then went back to hanging things up.
"Dalton."

"Nice name" 

"Yeah sure thanks" -Dalton said, clearly annoyed and not in a good mood.

"You okay?" -She asked

"Look. I don't know you and I don't really wanna GET to know you so just leave me alone. Don't worry about me." -Dalton spat back with an attitude.

She started to get an attitude as well
"You always like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like a complete dickhead" -Y/n said before setting her things down and walking out.

Y/n tried changing her dorm, due to not wanting to deal with Mr.Attitude back there, but there were no more dorms left and no one else was willing to swap with her.
She just accepted her defeat and went back to hers and Dalton's dorm.
"Well there's no more dorms left and no one else is willing to switch with me or you so you're gonna have to suck it up and deal with me"

He rolled his eyes and sat down on his bed. "how great"

Deep down, Dalton felt bad for snapping at you but didn't have the guts, energy, or heart to apologize.

~3 days go by and Y/n and Dalton's have started to argue continuously and it is now Y/n's POV~
It's been 3 days and nothing has got better. In fact, it got worse. Everyday, me and Dalton are bickering at each other about SOMETHING.
And as of right now, it's about how I "ruined his painting" but all I did was walk in the dorm room, THAT WE SHARE, and supposedly I messed him up.
"I just walked in the room that WE SHARE! I didn't PURPOSELY mean to fuck up your stupid painting!"

"It's not stupid!" -Dalton

"Seems pretty stupid to me!" -Y/n

"Can you just get out! I understand this is your dorm too but how about you go hang out with one of your little friends until I'm done so I don't get distracted or disrupted by you"

"You know what? Fine. Enjoy your alone time, Lambert" -I said as I walked out the dorm.

*Dalton's POV*
I sighed as Y/n left. I went back to my painting, trying to fix what had got ruined when she walked in, but not even 10 minutes later, the door swung open again.
"Y/n I told you to- *turns around and sees Chris* Oh. It's just you. Why are you here? Actually, how did you even get in-"

"Don't worry about that. I'm here bc I have an offer for you" -Chris said, hiding her hands behind her back.

"An offer?" -I questioned.

"Yup. Basically *takes her hands out from behind her back and reveals a paper* there's this frat party. And since I know you don't like doing anything fun in life, I'm offering let you have some fun for at least one night. Maybe we could even get you a girlfriend *winks*" -Chris

"No way, Chris"

"Why not! It'll be fun, I promise" -Chris

"*sighs* fine. I'll go"

"GREAT! I'll pick you up at 8 :)" -Chris said before skipping out the room and closing the door.

~At 8:00 pm and 3rd person POV~
Chris gets to Dalton and Y/n's dorm but only Dalton is there.
"Heyy. Y/n isn't here?"