brody galkin

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

BRODY GALKIN
cod dr self¡!

" i may be gaelic but i'm irish
i'm not a fucking scot ye eejit, ifreann! "

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

face claim : leon kennedy [noir mod]

༘✶ first name !
brody

༘✶ middle name !
harpy

༘✶ last name !
galkin

༘✶ nickname(s) !

brood → nickname used by task force 141 members. mainly used by soap & alejandro and was first created by price during introductions. shortened version of his name.

kelpie people constantly think brody is welsh or scottish for some reason. he hates it and his task force always tease him about it, not everyone but mainly gaz, soap & rudolfo.

harpy his middle name and call sign, used by everyone. his mum named him after an eagle 🤨.

༘✶ call sign !
harpy

༘✶ age !
26/27

༘✶ height !
6'2

༘✶ sexuality !
bisexual

༘✶ gender !
male

༘✶ pronouns !
he/him

༘✶ rank !
lieutenant

༘✶ birthday !
26th october 1996

༘✶ ethnicity !
irish and belarusian
🇮🇪 & 🇧🇾

༘✶ nationality !
irish
🇮🇪

༘✶ languages !
irish gaelic [east and north dialect], belarusian, russian, polish, spanish & english. [fluent in all minus polish & spanish]

༘✶ tactical gear claim !

༘✶ preferred weapon(s) !M4A1, AK-47, F2000, barret

M4A1, AK-47, F2000, barret .50 cal, FN P90 & RPD

༘✶ family !
mother — irina galkin
father — dáithí galkin
younger sister — rionach galkin
niece [god daughter] — maeve macdermott
non blood related uncle — john price
blood related uncle — dárragh ó shea

༘✶ pet !
aoiferottweiler

༘✶ pet !aoife — rottweiler

༘✶ backstory !

born and raised in the republic of ireland. brody moved around a lot being a so called military brat. his father was in the military and his family moved to where his father was stationed. first time was in county kilkenny in ireland moving from his home town in shannon, ireland. brody hated moving because he never had any stable friendships or relationships with people even his own family. his father was stationed in the us for a long time before finally moving to england and staying there when he turned 17.

brodys father was pronounced kia in battle, which was proven to be wrong and he was actually alive. he never had a relationship with his father because he was so absent in his childhood. brody relationship with his mother and siblings on the other hand were the complete opposite. brodys mother adored her children, being a stay at home mum she took care of her 3 kids, always giving them equal attention and love. brody adores his mum and would give the world for her. rionach is 9 years younger than brody and gave birth to his god daughter at the age of 20 when brody was 29.

he enlisted in the military when he was 20 to keep up money and funds for rionach and then eventually his niece because there mum died as well as their dad from old age and other health problems. rionach didn't want him to leave but she already had a long time boyfriend and brody also wanted to continue his father legacy even though he never really liked his father much. due to his father being a well known military officer he had gathered connections so that he could work with higher ups. that's when he came across laswell who was his fathers close friend and colleague and then he came in contact with price who was his fathers old partner.

price and laswell helped brody to find another side to his father that he didn't know existed, through stories the two had told him. it made him sad but also proud, it showed parts of his father that he saw in himself and how much of truly caring and courageous person his dad was. after training with price and other well trained officers for 2 years brody finally moved to task force 141 and became a lieutenant and well respected officer.

༘✶ significant other(s) / love interest(s) !
gaz

༘✶ likes !
a good solid, long lasting pair of combat boots
✷ his dog
✷ the smell of mahogany and old spice
✷ warmth
✷ showers
✷ his boyfriends
✷ captain price
✷ task force 141

༘✶ dislikes !
drugs
✷ loud clubs
✷ overly moody people
✷ winter
✷ tight jeans
✷ kneepads
✷ snipers
✷ shotguns

༘✶ xtra info [if needed] !
N/A

༘✶ playlist !
curl up & die — matt maltese
goodbye weekend — mac demarco
animal instinct — the cranberries
TV — billie eilish
come to atlanta — faye webster
PUPPET — tyler the creator
fade into you — mazzy star
fear — sade
accidentals — broadcast
fourth of july — sufjan stevens

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏