"I heard you talking to Becca and decided to check what was going on." he explained.

What a curious person huh.

"I'm going to buy a book."

"At 8am?! Are you okay?!" He said almost shocked. He has nothing to be shocked.

"Yes, and what about it?" I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

"I'm comming with you."

"You're in pajamas, Mason."

"I'm going to change really quickly, wait for me. Don't you dare to go without me." he said as he turned arround to go change while giving a fast walk straight to his room.

And now I have to wait for him.

He literally dropped from nowhere when I was about to leave!

"I'm back!" He said, not too loud, to not wake up who was still asleep.

He was wearing blue jeans with a while T-shirt and his white nike air shoes. Basic but cool.

"Let's go?" Mason asked.

I sighed lightly. "Yes Mase, let's go." And then we started walking, in our way to the book shop.

"Why did you want to go with me?" I said breaking the silent. I really wanted to ask about the kiss, but at the same time I don't. I guess I'll just wait him or Maddy to bring it up.

"I don't want to spend the whole day at home locked. Also, you're my best friend, so I don't have to have an excuse to hang out with you." he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Aww that's nice." I anwnsered.

"What book are you planning to buy?" he asked.

"I don't know, I'll try to find a good one there." I don't have a book in mind, I like to search for the right book just when I'm at the store, so I can find lots of books that I can eventually buy later.

"I'll help you chose one! I have great tastes." He said and I laughed. "What?" he tried to understand me.

"So you're saying that liking pineapple on pizza is a good thing? Your tastes are doubtful." I have pineapple on pizza, it's like the worst thing ever.

"Hey! Don't offend me like that! Have some heart Cat."

I looked at him with half-closed eyes. "Don't call me that."

"I was wondering if you forgot about that." he laughed.

"At the time I have a book in my hand I'll beat you up with him, Maze Runner!" I threatened him.

"You wouldn't do it."

"Oh yes I would."

[...]

We finally arrived at the book shop, there is so many people here! In the afternoon this will be full of people, I bet! What a

"This is huge!" I admired the place.

"It truly is!"

We started by seeing the books that were on sales. There wasn't any special book there, it was mostly author biographies and stuff like that.

"Look!" I said pointing at the fantasy and romance books next to eachother. "I think I'm gonna buy one of these. But I'm not sure." I continued with two books in my hands.

"Let me see."

I handed him two of the books, which were "Shatter me"and "If he had been with me". I also showed the one that I had in my hands, "The mortal instruments- City of Bones".