Chapter-3

Celeste was numb, she felt like her world was falling apart. The twins died, Pandora was already dead. James for some reason was in hiding along with his wife and son. "We will change it" her words echoed throughout the room as everyone turned to her, "We will change the future... This is the whole point that Jamie's son had sent these movies. Not a single death will be taking place. Not the twins!! Not Pandora and whoever dies in the near Future!" She said with determination as the others nodded eagerly when a note flashed over to Bart y making him scream like a little girl.

"Oh get over your ass Barty and read it" Rabastan said making Barty glare at him. Barty cleared his throat dramatically and read-"Dear Aunt Celeste, first of lot's of love and second we know you will. PS:She is our favorite to all of our Mom and dad's, sorry not sorry." He made dramatic kissing motions as Celeste's face lit up.

She gave a smug smile to all of her friends, "Sodd off! I'm the favorite!!" James whined as she smirked at him and said-"Take that fuckers!! You all didn't realised my worth now Karma bite you in the ass!!" She cackled like a witch.

Remus whacked her on the head and pulled her down as James and Sirius smashed her between them playfully making the elders chuckle at her.

Celeste was making dinner as Sirius helped her, he had taken leave for a fair few days so that he can stay with her and not leave her alone. Remus has gone to visit his father, reluctantly. He and Sirius didn't want to leave Celeste alone, fearing she might harm herself cause this won't be her first attempt.

Everyone's eyes widened, "Oh this is hell!" Rabastan whispered under his breath. "Celeste? Did you ever had suicidal thoughts?" Remus asked carefully as the girl yelled baffled-"What the heck Moony!! I'm not sucidal okay!! In the future apparently but now now!!" James pulled her into himself and said-"You are never leaving my side again" "You and me both mate" Sirius said as Remus nodded in agreement. Celeste huffed when Rabastan yelled-"Don't forget us you fuckers!! Little Celeste will stay with us too!!" Bella nodded in agreement.

"Sodd off Lestrange!!"

Celeste was staring out of the window from the cottage house, while Sirius placed the dinner on the table. He went behind her and picked her up, carrying her to the table. "Celeste, you haven't spoken a word. Haven't slept a blink either. Please talk to me." He pleaded as she looked at him with her teary gaze, "The nightmares are back Sirius.. I see his face every time I close my eyes." She said softly.

"Who do we have to kill? Name it Little Red" Bella said twirling her wand in her hands as everyone nodded in agreement  much to Celeste's shock. "I sound so... Weak" she said grimly as Regulus snapped-"No!! You sound scared Celeste!! And weren't you the one to say that a scared person is not a weak person!!?" At this she looked down.

"It's okay to be scared honey.. cause we are here to protect you like you did for all of us." Gideon said making her smile at all of her friends.

"Since when?" He asked as Celeste looked at him and said-"Funeral-" "And you didn't tell me? Celeste! We talked about this! This could be a serious health issue!!" He scolded her.

"Oh the world is about to end!!~ Sirius had become responsible" Celeste said as she laughed but stopped seeing the others glare.

"I-I'm sorry" she said softly looking down as Sirius sighed-"Next time, please don't hide something from me okay. (Nods) Good. Now for punishment, you do not get the cake" Celeste began to cry loudly making Sirius chuckle at her antics, "Won't work on me Little Dove" he smirked at her as Celeste rolled her eyes at him.

"He is good for her." Mia chuckled at Monty who was glaring at Sirius making him slump.

The two felt a strain all of sudden from their god parents bond, their eyes widened. "Harry and Neville. Sirius they are in danger" she panicked.