Chapter 1-Youtube

I grabbed my camera and my tripod and stated to make a video called Issues.

"Hello everybody! Today I just wanted to talk to you guys about some issues in having lately," I said to the camera, "1st thing, I got a new job at Starbucks! I wanted to get a new job because of the income me and Alfie are getting lately. 2nd is oh how do I say this." "I'm quitting Youtube!" I said proudly, "I know you are probably getting mad or sad but it's for my own good ."

I ended the video by saying that I will let them catch up on my Twitter feed and my 2nd book for Girl Online. I'm proud for quitting Youtube. Now, I can just relax.

~~Work~

"Hello. How may I help you?" I said to the customer. "I would like a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuci-Zoe is that you," said the customer. "Yup, it's Zoe," I told them. "OMG, I can't believe you quit Youtube!" she yelled. Then soon a huge crowd blocked the doorway.

"Zoe!" they screamed. "Don't quit Youtube," another person said. "I love you so much, don't leave Youtube." "Wow Zoe," said the manager, "keep up the good work by bringing customers in." "Oh no," I said. I ran out the back door and drove off. My time is over anyway.

It's kind of sad of all the effort I put into earning those 8,000,000+ subscribers and I just don't want to throw it away. Oh I know what to do with my Youtube account!

~~~

"Alfie," I said while bothering Alfie's new video. "What's up guys," said Alfie talking to the camera. Alfie stopped the camera from shooting anymore. "Yeah," said Alfie. "You know that I'm quitting Youtube so we should sell my Youtube channel to someone else," I told him, "I don't want to just throw all my 8,000,000+ subscribers away. "Sure," said Alfie. "Oh come here Nala," I said while hugging her. Nala is so cute especially with that lamb costume on.

~~~

I went the camera and made my last video called A Giveaway?! "Hello everybody! I know I'm quitting Youtube but don't get so mad about it," I said, "I'm also giving away this Youtube channel so all you got to do is tweet to me with the #Zoellagivaway and say why do you want this channel. I'll message the person on Twitter who won. Also comment down in the comment section and I'll see you well at Starbucks, Goodbye!"

Why is quitting things so hard?