Neutron Star Collison (love is forever)

"It—it didn't—feel wrong

"It—it didn't—feel wrong."

Tamaki's reaction was the same stupefied face he had made when she confessed a couple seconds ago. It almost completely unnerved her again. She decided to be patient and instantly had the festering idea that it was something she will need more of then. "Tamaki," strained, she called softly.

He violently shook his head to clear it, immediately blushing at the eye contact they had made. A gentleman should not be so inconsiderate of a woman's feelings nor assume anything. He feared he had committed a grave mistake. What if it did feel wrong to her and he had forced himself on her because of his selfish desires? Or worse, what if she felt indifferent all along? Like the kiss was just something she could brush off like last time. "Does that mean you liked it, Haruhi?" Asked Tamaki.

When she nodded, growing redder, he pinched her chin while inching closer. "May I?"

Haruhi thought he should've kept the momentum up of not having to ask, as she was already half puckering when his fingers touched her face once more. She closed her eyes, unable to utter another word out of embarrassment. She then felt his soft lips on hers.

Sun kissed flower petals glided over their skin, enveloping them in a heavenly scent and nature's warm embrace. They've never kissed anyone like this before and yet so perfectly their bodies embraced and melded together to give each other such sickly sweet pleasure from touch alone. His lips moved to a flow Haruhi eagerly matched and his arms wrapped her waist and drew her in tight and made her heart near explode.

She could just melt into the pool of overwhelming emotions she once fought to be. The blushes disappearing from their cheeks as the intensity build. She recognized a hunger in her but not the feeling of it devouring her spirit whole. She nearly pulled away from him and ran had he not felt so incredible that her senses couldn't function in the minutiae of the moment. She was drowning in a river of sparkling bliss.

It was a battle for control. Tamaki was trying his hardest not to burst out into tears and embarrassingly drench her in his snot and secretions. She was right in that he was a mess most of the time, this time being no exception. He was quivering in all frequencies, his knees were weak yet he couldn't help but feel his heart burst with happiness at another symptom of his true love for the girl.

As their lips drew apart, what still connected them was the tingling instantaneous spark of lightning that flashed between them. Haruhi gasped. Tamaki giggled like a mad man, "How did this even happen?"

"How did what happen?" Queried Haruhi absentmindedly, desperate for clarity in the surreal as her finger had instinctively smothered the firework explosions on her bottom lip.

"Us kissing...like that. Mon dieu, this afternoon has felt like a dream I don't want to wake up from. Some part of me has always wanted this to come true but I was never hoping I would have such trouble believing it as it happens."

"Senpai, I just..." Haruhi felt her hands slip into his.

"I spent so much time being so oblivious to my feelings, I can't forgive myself for holding this off for so long. But Haruhi, when did you know?"

"I—Some time ago. When I knew...I felt blindsided and embarrassed. So embarrassed. I didn't understand why it had to be you." Started Haruhi bluntly.

Seeing Tamaki's smile falter, Haruhi panicked and practically screamed, "But I made sense of why it happened just as fast, Senpai! You're a great person!" Her face grew red again and she squeezed her eyes shut as his kernel of lightning struck her heart and she could've sworn she heard thunder. Tears in her eyes, she just didn't feel like herself.

She wasn't ready! Why is falling in love so strange?

The warmth was back, channeling entirely in her right cheek he cupped. She saw that his eyes were just as warm as a fusion of the fire that cruel weather often caused. "Strange, yes, but beautiful."