How it all started

||sorry i hardly do povs or just don't remember them so Ig hang on with me with this storie and hope you love it!! Also Ronnie is alive in this :3 -Milo-the-raccoon||

It was midnight, all the lights were off no sound was heard. In the punkrock bar and girll, suddenly there was glass breaking from one of the window by the front door of the place. A person had broken the window with a brick, the person had. The person was wearing all black and had a hood up to block there face from the cameras, they also had a black backpack that looked like it was full of stuff.

The person quickly but quickly sneaked there way to the bar, they open the latch thing. and walked to the swing doors and walked through them and to the basement, the person looks like the know this place from the back of there hand.

The person Finally got down the stairs and was meet with all the animatronics on there charge part and was offline, Milo and pico were on the floor sitting down next to Ronnie as they both were offline. They didn't realize there was eight animatronics but there was only seven there, GC wasn't there.

The person went to the table where was meet with a Chromebook on it, they saw that it was open as the person grabbed the backpack that was on there back and onto the table. They then opened the backpack and then digged around there backpack and pulled out a USB sick, than plugged it into the open Chromebook and started messing around with some stuff on the Chromebook....

All the animatronics started glitching and shaking except GC, the animatronics all turned human and the person quickly packed up every and ran away from them and to the upstairs to where the escape

•Gcs Pov•
"that was interesting" he thought as he was hiding by the box area, but still was looking at the punkrocks

||This is where I'll stop bc I'm tired irl but let me know if you like it so far!-Milo-the-raccoon||