"Come on Ompin" Neteyam and Liyanin said together. "Pull harder"
Ompin used all of his strength and pulled the pinger out of Payakan.
"Go that way! We will draw them off" Neteyam said.

Kiri mounted her ilu and helped Tuk up. Liyanin looked up at her sisters, afraid if this was the last time she would see them again.
"I love you Kiri, I love you Tuk" She said as Ompin dived in the water.

The kids swam off rapidly and Neteyam and Liyanin headed to the opposite direction with the pinger. A gunner on one of the small ships that belonged to the Demon ship launches a charger and it hits near Neteyam, Ompin and Liyanin.
Making Liyanin fall off, Neteyam almost fell off and tried to reach his sister, but Ompin got ahead of him and took hold of Liyanins loincloth with his mouth. Ompin helped her to Neteyam who reached his hand out and took her hand in his, he threw her up behind him.

Liyanin looked behind her and saw crab-like suit following behind her and Neteyam. As the suit almost got a hold off her a big tulkun rammed into it sending it far away. Liyanin smiled as she recognized the tulkun.

As Liyanin and Neteyam got away her siblings and Tsireya didn't, they had been captured by The Sky People. They had cuffed them to the railing on the ship. The na'vi warriors approche the ship on their Skimwings and as the soldiers spot the Metkayina warriors they take position on the deck. Tuk became happy as she saw the warriors and called out to her dad.

As the warriors come closer Jake tells Tonowari to stop the Metkayina warriors

As the warriors come closer Jake tells Tonowari to stop the Metkayina warriors. Tonowari listens to Jake and holds up his spears and the warriors halt and land in the water. Jake looks through his rifle scope and sees Tsireya, Tuk and Lo'ak on the ship and he doesn't see his eldest or his youngest. He hopes that they are okay and that nothing has happened to them. "They got our kids. Your daughter"

Both Ronal and Tonowari snarls at the mention of their daughter. "Tuk, Lo'ak"

 "Tuk, Lo'ak"