i. [ jjk ] gojo satoru

dumbfuck.
top!reader.

GOJO DOESN'T KNOW HOW HE ENDED UP HERE, IN THIS POSITION, WITH THOSE (h/c) colored eyes looking down upon him as his fingers skillfully fingered his ass

GOJO DOESN'T KNOW HOW HE ENDED UP HERE, IN THIS POSITION, WITH THOSE (h/c) colored eyes looking down upon him as his fingers skillfully fingered his ass. [Name] continues to stare at his hole, that's involuntary clenching at the three fingers that Satoru had somehow managed to stuff inside his tight hole. It was embarrassing, to say the least. The great Gojo Satoru, the strongest sorcerer, reduced to a flustered mess, all because he was caught masturbating.

A tug at his cock snaps him out of his thoughts and he looks down to see [Name]'s eyes staring at him. The sound that escapes his mouth is downright pathetic and the way he blushes feels as if he were teenage girl. "I didn't tell you could stop, Satoru." [Name]'s voice feels like a dagger as he mutters Satoru's name.

Like a reflex, Gojo continues to finger his hole and the moans unceremoniously spill out. He's found his prostate long ago but no matter what Gojo can do, the stimulation just isn't there. He knows he's hitting it because the spot is engraved in his mind but the way it made him feel just wasn't there anymore. Oh God, did he cum so much that his prostate's broken now!? [Name], once again, notices him slowing down his fingers and instead of the usual tugging of his cock or balls, he removes Gojo's fingers by himself.

"Huh?" Satoru manages to say at the feeling of his fingers being forcibly taken out. Rising on his knees, [Name] takes his fingers and slowly shoves them in the white-haired man's mouth, who at first gags on them but realises the cue and starts sucking on them like a new born baby. A groan leaves [Name]'s mouth at the sight of Satoru licking his fingers as if it was his last meal. Deeming the coated saliva enough lube, [Name] brought his fingers down to Satoru's hole and slowly pushed one finger in.

Gojo's breath hitches at the intrusion and he grips the sheets below him. Not a minute later and another finger is pushed inside and a whine spills out his pretty mouth. "Not even three fingers and you're already a mess, Satoru? But you do look so pretty like this. My pretty little whore."

Satoru whimpered. "You like that? You like me calling you a whore? You'd look even prettier stuffed with my cock, don't you think, Satoru? Do you want my cock?" [Name] shamelessly asked to which Gojo profusely nodded. The mental image was enough to get him hard again.

"Words, darling. I need words. Do you wanna get fucked like the bitch you are?"

"Yes! Yes, please, I wanna get fucked! Please, I want your dick!" Satoru yelled out. He was glad the dorm rooms were soundproof or by now someone would've heard him. [Name] smiled, content at the begging. He removed his now wet fingers and, once again, brought them up to Satoru's lips.

"Suck." He said and Satoru sucked them clean. Twirling his tongue on the others finger and occasionally biting it, Satoru looked as sweet as the sweets he ate. The sound of a zip made Gojo look down and he saw the other male open his pants and tug down his boxers to reveal his dick. Drool spiller from the side of his mouth at the sight. It was average but in girth, it streched Satoru in ways he never thought he could be.