Ray Ray Imagine

*You & Ray have been best friends since you were young. Ray's father had been locked up for assaulting Ray's mom a few years ago. Ray's mom moved to LA, California after his father got locked up. Now that Ray is 17, his dad has been released. Ever since then, Ray had been showing up at your house with bruises on his face & on his arms.. Anyways you was at your house... watching tv. Until your brother *Roc Royal* Comes in your room*

Roc: Wassup?

You: I dont know. Im borred!!!! *Looking at him*

Roc: Your always bored!!

You: Shut up.

Roc: Make me!

You: I can't get up right now! 

Roc: *Laughing at you* Haha!!

You: Shut up!

*Theres a knock on the door*

Roc: *Looking at you* You gonna get that?

You: You can get that.

Roc: Your suppose to get it!

You: Go get the f*cking door!

Roc: Nah Im good. Ima go to Prince's house. *Walks out your room & walks out the back door*

You: *Gets up & goes downstairs to answer the door. You opened the door & it was Ray* OH MY GOSH!

Ray: Hey YN (Your name)

You: *Lets him in & shuts the door* What the hell happened to you?

Ray: Uhmmm... I fell. *Sits on your couch*

You: You didnt fall. Can you please tell me the real reason?

Ray: My dad has been released from jail. He's very abusive. My mom moved & took my siblings with her. *Cries a little.* She left me here. My dad takes his anger out on me. 

You: *Looking at him* He abuses you? 

Ray: *Nods his head*

You: Ray, your staying here for now on! I dont want you to go back there.