School Orgy, Gang Rape, Stimulating Fuck (End)

Start from the beginning

"Bang bang bang bang!" There was a violent knock on the door, Chen Yuyu's pussy tightened suddenly, someone was knocking on the door!

"Woo~" The dick in Chen Yuyu's mouth was pulled out, and he gritted his teeth and cried out.

But how could men make him want it? Three cocks are fucked so hard that he screams!

"MD! Fucking in the baseball room! Crazy? Fuck you, open the door!"

"Is that slut in there a slut that was passed on in school? Is it cheap!"

"Open the door quickly! If you don't open the door, you will kick the door!"

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

"Hmm... so cool! The slut is about to be discovered! Woo~ stop fucking the big dick!"

Chen Yuyu screamed lewdly, because his nerves were tense, so his pussy was also tightly clamped, and the contraction and contraction made it difficult to breathe.

Although he was afraid of being discovered, this feeling was so cool! Just make him cum! The kinky water splashes everywhere, making the three dicks fuck even harder!

The slut's yelling made the people outside the door even more crazy, kicking the door frantically, but the men of the baseball team held the door firmly, their strength is not a joke.

"Hmm ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ah ah ah ah ah--"

The slut's obscenity screamed directly through the door and fell into the ears of the people outside.

People outside swallowed their saliva one after another.

"Md, how many men are there? Is this slut so promiscuous?"

"Haven't you heard of it? If you dare to do it in the classroom, it's probably because you haven't eaten a dick before. It's a mess."

"The dormitory said before that, in the middle of the night, I was woken up by the slut's obscenity, and my dick stood up."

Chen Yuyu faintly heard voices talking outside, the classroom was completely accidental, he licked the dick for the men in the big lecture hall, the men came to accompany him, of course there were only three of them, if there were more than a dozen of them, teacher would think they rebelled.

But they are tall, and their appearance is not too bad. Sitting there is the focus of attention. Several students glanced at them and diverted their attention.

The teacher was lecturing on the top, while he was licking the dick below, and took a few deep throats on the man's dick, when he heard the teacher's roll call, he raised his head suddenly, the saliva from the corner of his mouth was wiped off, and he sat upright quickly, but the voice of answering Very hoarse.

Fortunately, the teacher didn't care too much, but the men worked hard and insisted on licking the dick one by one.

When get out of class was over, he was surrounded by men, and they were the only ones left in the lecture hall.

He just wanted to leave, but three men surrounded him and insisted on fucking him in the lecture hall.

He didn't know if anyone would come in the next class, his pants were taken off, and he fucked it directly! Shouting lewdly in the lecture hall, the voice echoed, he moaned in a daze, he couldn't think of anything else.

He was hugged and fucked by the men, and even came down to the podium, propped up on the podium and got fucked deeply, maybe because in a special place, his squeaks excited them even more.