PART 2 :

Despite his expectations, Yoichi still had the pride of not allowing himself to completely obey the Kaiser's orders.

Yoichi meludah ke sepatu Kaiser, "Isagi Yoichi."

All the guards who saw it were ready to kill Yoichi on the spot for his rude behavior.

But the ruler quickly raised one hand to stop.

"Don't interfere, he's my toy."

BUGH!!!

Kaiser kicked Yoichi hard in the face, bruising his cheek and leaving a wound on Yoichi's lips. Kaiser laughed seeing Yoichi's angry face, which for some reason made him even more excited.

Kaiser turned away from the mob of prostitutes, motioning for his maid to remove them from his sight, but stopped short before saying one thing.

"Prepare Isagi Yoichi to be sent to my room."

Yoichi's hair was crawling.

In the eyes of the people, maybe the figure of Michael Kaiser is an ideal dreamer in his weighty tripe, he lives by believing in the meaning of his name, "God's Chosen Emperor".

However, in Yoichi's eyes, Kaiser is nothing more than a demon of havoc.

Yoichi gave up when his body was pulled by the royal ladies into the bathroom. His dirty body was rubbed clean, he was left to soak in water filled with the scent of roses. Some of the ladies whispered when they saw the war wounds on her body.

"Her body is covered in scars. Is it really okay to present it to Your Highness?"

Indistinct whispers entered his ears, but one thing Yoichi could hear clearly.

"It's a noble favorite toy"

His teeth were grinding, his pride was stripped away by this foreign empire. But Yoichi has to survive for his mother, if he dies then his mother will be brought here.

Yoichi must live .

Yoichi was pulled out of the bath, his body covered in make-up and special clothes given to serve the emperor. Blue satin with a beautiful rose pattern on his clothes adorned Yoichi's body, his hair was arranged in such a way as to make his face look fresh, his lips were smeared with red moist liquid.

It tastes sweet.

Yoichi was wearing nothing but blue satin clinging to it, he was only wearing one layer of clothing. For easy access , he said.

Disgusting.

After everything was ready, Yoichi was escorted to the Kaiser's room, he tried not to fight, after all these servants were only following orders, otherwise they would die. Yoichi did not want to add to the problem.

The door opened, revealing Kaiser drinking red wine in front of the window. His condition is similar to Yoichi, there is only one layer of clothing on his body. The purpose he had been sent here was becoming clearer, but Yoichi could not back down.

"Your Highness, Isagi Yoichi is ready."

-

Those strings of words made him grind his teeth once again, he was really only being stared at as the tyrant's object of gratification. Kaiser looked at him with a grin plastered on his face, the maids who understood Kaiser's will quickly left the room.

Kaiser drew closer to him, he grabbed Yoichi's blue satin cloth and pulled him down to the floor, exposing Yoichi's cleansed body, but not removing the war wounds he was so proud of. The emperor's blue eyes stared at him intently.

"I heard about your story, general."

Yoichi bit his inner cheek hearing the dialogue Kaiser started. His gaze was fierce, his hands clenched into fists.

No kidding, you brought me here just to be a clown?

"Wild horses that rage on the battlefield, beheading anyone who argues. Yoichi Isagi, you were the greatest hero of the time."

Kaiser cupped Yoichi's jaw with one hand, his thumb traced down Yoichi's firm face, flowing from the bridge of his nose to Yoichi's red lips which were polished so beautifully.

"So feared, so respected, so respected, but..."

Kaiser put his thumb in Yoichi's mouth, letting the younger suck it in.

"You sold all that to replace the whore you call mother—"

Yoichi's eyes were bloodshot with anger, if Kaiser didn't quickly withdraw his hand, he was sure he would have cut off the thumb with his teeth. Kaiser grinned at Yoichi's reaction, he had been waiting for this for a long time.

Like taming a wild black cat.

It would be better if Yoichi submitted because of the Kaiser's wishes, not because of Yoichi's own. Yoichi's breath shortened, there was a strong killing intent coming from him. Kaiser who already knew it all by heart could certainly feel it, he swallowed every deadly gesture that Yoichi directed at him.

Good.

Kaiser really wanted Yoichi like this.

"Galak, kitten."

Yoichi gritted his teeth, he really wanted to kill this young man in front of him. The disgusting grin on his face really pissed him off.