The beginning

The world here was perfect nothing was wrong.

But earth on the other hand

Was dying 

I was lucky to never be there but I always wondered what it was like

"Wake up loser I wanna go to the pond" I felt someone's hand shake me

"Ugh spider leave me alone I wanna sleep in" I groaned into my pillow and turned to look at him. Spider, a funny energetic boy one of the only other humans on this planet. But yet the only teenagers were me and him. 

And over the years I had developed a crush over him. The only ones to ever know are Kiri and Tuk because I would trust my life with them. All though Lo'ak found out somehow

"Come on forest freak it's obvious" he teased and poked me in the back 

"Shut it Lo'ak" I said as I turned red and looked away

There wasn't anything to not like about Spider he was wicked sweet and great with younger kids and overall a great personality.

But I'm not sure how he feels about me.  Kiri had tryed to help me but he always avoided such questions. That made me believe he didn't like me. But the way he acted with me I was getting mixed signals.

The planet pandora holds many dangers and mysteries but so gorgeous at the same time. Me and spider are lucky to be here. We were raised in the lab but Jake sully and his wife, Neytiri practically raised me, I was like a daughter to them but, to them spider, (or well to Neytiti) he was an outsider, 

We were trapped here. To young for a cryocapsule The war had taken his parents and mine, Trudy Chacón and a man by the name of Derek last name, unknown. Trudy helped Jake in the war that's why they trusted me and raised me. She helped them lead to victory but lost her life in the prosses. Derek is a man on the dying planet of earth and I don't expect to go there anytime soon. 

So we were raised by scientists but, Jake and Neytiri took a liking into me and helped raise me but, me and spider were just stray cats that had kept coming running. 

But us and Jake's kids were inseparable.

 Me, Spider, Neteyam, Lo'ak, Kiri and Tuk are the best of friends there wasn't one day we wouldn't hang out with them. They were Practically my sisters and brothers.

But, to Neytiti we would always be strangers on her planet. One of them 

"Fine suit yourself buttercup but I'm going to the deep river with Kiri and Tuk so" He shrugged and started to walk away 

I bolted out of bed if my two best friend's and my favorite Na'vi child was going to be there I was definitely going. Plus I wanted to hang out with Kiri today anyways.

"race you there!" I yelled and went to the oxygen masks and put one on as fast as I could and bolted out so I would get a head of him. He wasnt that far behind me "Y/N wait unfair you asshole!"

 I laughed stuck my tongue out at him and kept running through the Beautiful woods of Pandora, on tree tops, over rivers and though tree tunnels. Once I saw the hometree I bolted up to where the sullys sleep and sat infront of the door waiting for Spider "I win!" I said as I turned around to spider a few feet behind me.

 "your an ass" He said once he got up to me and hit my shoulder. 

"Hey!" I stuck my finger in his face "don't you hit m-"

"Good morning Spider and Y/N" Jake laughed emerging from his place in the tenpanti hometree yawing "Who are you looking for today?" He smiled 

"Is it okay of we go to the deep river-lake with Kiri and Tuk?" I asked Jake with a sweet innocent look on my face