𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. meet my best friend

Start from the beginning

"Eh? I just thought..."

Gojo just grinned at the various reactions he got from his students.

"Come on Okkotsu! Don't make sensei take back his words!" The green haired girl sitting at his back desk exclaimed.

"I agree" the platinum blonde haired that's seated beside him seconded.

"Eh?" He sweatdropped.

"Don't worry my dear students! If you really want to attend my class because you love me so much, we will have over time next meeting!" He said enthusiastically.

"Noooo!" They all complained.

"See now what have you done!"

"I'm sorry Maki!"

"Haha! Alright that's enough, class is really dismissed, I have to meet the love of my life"

"Eh???" The class reacted in disbelief again.

"Gojo sensei! You have a girlfriend?!"

"Gah, who's the unlucky girl?" Gojo gasped at what his student just said.

"Maki! She isn't unlucky to have me"

"Yeah okay"

"Maki you wound me! I'll give you a failing grade"

"What?! That's abuse of authority!" The girl named Maki protested.

"Inumaki record what he just said!"

"But I haven't"

"Alright that's enough everyone, hehe" Okkotsu tried to calm everyone down, but the class was in chaos now.

"Welp! I gotta go, Yuta, you take care of the class, goodbye everyone!" Gojo shrugged and went out of the classroom, leaving his students being chaotic.

Actually, the dinner is still in one hour, yet he was too excited. And so he dismissed early and was happily humming while heading straight home.

That is, until he saw a sea-urchin on an aquarium in a nearby pet shop.

"Shit, Megumi"

And he rushed back inside the school again.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/N!"

"Hi Megumi!" Y/N arrived first and the moment she saw Megumi, she immediately greeted the boy.

"Good evening Y/N-san" the boy bowed.

Gojo couldn't believe he was ignored. "You greeted Megumi first!"

"Yeah, hi to you too, Gojo" Y/N said nonchalantly and turned to the kid.

"How are you? Gojo said you made a friend yesterday, I'm happy to hear that" Y/N smiled.

"Please don't believe all that he's saying" he grunted.

"Hey I can hear you" Gojo said as he types on his phone to reply to Geto.