𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐨 {𝕶𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖔🔞}

Start from the beginning

As expected, the H&H guards were dumb and clueless that they didn't even recognize them.

"Chuo does not trust outsiders easily, and we do not accept just anyone either! You either walk away or die right here!" the guard replied.

Y/n was about to say something when another unfamiliar voice spoke up, interrupting the moment.

"Open the gates!" a feminine voice shouted.

And just like that, the gates were forced open, allowing a woman dressed in black clothing to make her way out from the inside while being guarded by some other men who walked behind her. A black mask was worn around the bottom half of her face, so Y/n and Kakucho couldn't really tell what she looked like but she had large coral pink eyes with her hair dyed in the same color. 

"Abandoned by your people, huh? Such sad news... we don't usually take in survivors from the outside but my boss seems to take interest in the two of you, but let me make something clear... if you do anything funny, I will rip both your arms out," she glared.

The two nod theirs heads before getting onto their feet after the woman ordered them to and were led inside with the gates slowly closing behind them. They were first shown around the area and it was no surprise that Chuo was different compared to Chiyoda. There were men and women everywhere dressed in black with the same logos carved into the back of the leather jackets they were wearing. 

As Y/n and Kakucho got deeper into the town, they came across a loud and crowded area. More of like an arena where two men on motorcycles were drifting around in circles while the crowd surrounding them went wild as they threw whatever they had in their hands at them. The men had to try and dodge as much as they can. Whether it was big or small, sharp or blunt, rough or smooth, it didn't seem to bother them at all. 

"I was told to make sure the two of you rest in this building, room *** until someone comes and gets you for the meeting with our boss. We're not sure when it's gonna be, so always be on guard for anyone who's coming to get you," the woman mumbled as she pointed at the door.

"Thanks," Y/n smiled.

She didn't reply, instead she nodded at two of her men and they walked into the building, leading the couple inside while she watched from behind with suspicion in her eyes before turning away to make her way back to Chuo's main hideout.

!PRESENT!

~

Resting his forehead against the wall, Kakucho sighs before grabbing the water bucket and poured it all over himself before he started scrubbing his body to clean himself properly. Suddenly, a knock was heard on the toilet door followed by Y/n's familiar voice.

"You done yet?" she asked.

"Well, since they don't have water supplies like we do, I might take a while..." Kakucho replied.

"You want me to... help you?" she asked again.

Kakucho paused for a moment, feeling his face burning up as he turned to the door.

"W-what?" he stuttered.

"I-I meant with the water," Y/n corrected, trying not to give him the wrong idea, "Help you get more water..."

"Ah-... it's ok, I already have enough here," Kakucho responds.

"Welp, I'll just be out here then if you need me," the woman sniggered from the other side of the door.

"Right..." Kakucho mumbled.

He listened to the sound of Y/n's footsteps fainting into the distance before turning back to face the wall as he panted heavily, feeling his face burn up as he tried to calm himself down.

"Fuck..." he moaned.

He leaned in closer to the wall only to flinch and pull away seconds later when he got a boner. He sneered at the sight of his hardened penis sticking out before things began to flood his head.

I've never been turned on like this before... did I just get turned on just because of what a woman said...? I'm fucking pathetic... he thought.

Standing there in silence, he stared down at his hardened cock before reaching his hand down and began to stroke and tease himself slowly.

"Ah, fuck...!" he whimpered.

The feeling of his hand slithering all over his phallus made him fantasize about what it would feel like if it was the mouth of a woman. Just thinking about it turned him on even more that he began to stroke himself faster and faster while grasping the shower curtains as he panted heavily while squeezing his penis tight in his hand.

"Fuck, aah...!" he moaned, his voice shivering in the process.

An image of Y/n's face suddenly appeared in his head that he squeezed himself even tighter, feeling his semen building up and ready to be released. He couldn't help but throw his head back in satisfaction, moaning loudly as he stroked his cock continiously while feeling his sperm flow out of his penis. His body shakes as an endless river of cum circulated down his legs, some also spewed onto the shower curtains. Just as he was about to clean himself up, another knock was heard on the bathroom door.

"Kakucho? Are you alright? Did something happen? I thought I heard something," Y/n questioned cluelessly from the other side of the door.

The man chuckles before replying, "It's nothing. I'm ok..."