Chapter Two

Ben's POV:

I couldn't believe what my fiancé had just told me. "You what?" I asked. "Me and Harry used to date when we were on the Isle together" Mal replied and repeated herself. "And you didn't think tell me this before when I first told he was coming!" I shouted. "I wanted to, but I was too scared to say something" Mal confessed. "You still should have told me!" I said angrily. Mal started to cry. "Why are you crying?" I questioned while still shouting. "because I'm scared!" cried Mal. "You should be, you kept a huge secret from me!" I shouted aggressively. I got so angry that I slapped Mal across the face, leaving a mark. "Ben!" Mal screamed and cried. "Get out of my office and I don't want to see you until 8am sharp tomorrow morning!" I shouted and screamed. Mal ran out of my office.

Mal's POV:

I've just run out of Ben's office after he slapped me and told me to get out. I start running to my dorm room to see Evie. I ran into my dorm room crying and slammed the door behind me. "M, what's wrong, are you ok?" Evie asked. "No, I'm not Ben hit me!" I cried. "He what!!!" Evie yelled. "He doesn't like that I have a history with Harry" I told Evie. Evie goes to get me a cold compress and gently holds it on my eye. "Thanks E" I said why trying to put on a fake smile. "We should head to bed" stated Evie. I put on my PJs and hoped into bed. "Night M" said Evie. "Goodnight E" I replied.

My alarm goes off. It's 7am and I have to be greeting Uma, Gil and Harry in an hour. I hope out of bed make it and jump in the shower. I come out of the bathroom in my bath rope and my hair wrap. "Morning E" I said as I started drying my hair with my hair dryer. I decide to leave my hair down today. I grabbed my makeup bag and did a simple makeup look then I changed into a light blue spaghetti strap dress which had purple and pink flowers on it. I decided to wear my nude heels with it and then headed to breakfast with Evie.

I walked into the cafeteria with Evie and we went to order with Carlos and Jay. I got a fruit bowl and a coffee, Evie got some toast and a coffee, Jay got Pancakes and an orange juice and Carlos ordered the same. We walked over to our regular table and sat down to eat our breakfast. "So, are you excited that Harry's coming to Auradon this morning?" Carlos said in a jokey way. "No I'm not" I said while playfully punching Carlos. "It's 7:45 I have to go meet the new students and give them a tour" I told everyone. "bye Mal" Jay and Carlos said. "yeah, bye E!" Evie shouted as I left the cafeteria.

I waited for the limo to arrive and I was really nervous. Ben stared at me angrily and is if he wanted to say something. "If you've got
something to say to me just say it!" I shouted angrily at Ben. "Fine I don't want you talking to Harry and I don't want you giving him tour alone, I'm sending a guard with you during the tour!" Ben screamed at me. "I can talk to who I want to and if I want to be alone with Harry then I will!" I screamed back at him. "You know what let's talk later the limo's here and I'm still sending a guard with you during the tour!" Ben screamed angrily at me. "fine!" I screamed back. Uma was the first to step out of the car followed by Gil then Harry. "Welcome to Auradon, Mal here will give you a tour of the school and make you aware of any rules and if you need me for anything I'm always in my office" Ben informed them before heading to his office. "Ok, so we will start at the cafeteria" I informed them. "We need to talk" I mouthed at Harry once I knew that Ben was definitely gone. Harry nodded in response.

What will Harry do when he finds out that Ben hit Mal? Will Ben breakup with Mal? find out in the next chapter!