Ending

(Tw: suicide) Instead of going home Izuku had found himself sitting on the edge of the roof of a tall building and just as he was about to jump he was wrapped up in a familiar capture scarf and being dragged towards a familiar figure "Aizawa?" He asked not entirely sure if it was him or his son "which one?" The voice asked "there's four of us so which one?" The voice asked again "Hitoshi?" Izuku had guessed "guess again" the voice responded "Mr. Aizawa?" "I haven't seen you since you graduated my class" the voice had said confirming his theory "now kid why were you up here?" The voice asked breaking him from his thoughts. After Izuku had explained everything the tired teacher had brought him to his house where his loud husband was waiting with their two kids and as soon as they walked through the door Hizashi took one look at Izuku and said "sho i love kids but are you sure you didn't just kidnap him?" His voice made it clear he was joking and Izuku used that as his chance to sneak away from them finding his way back to the rooftop and taking a look around before stepping off and blacking out just before he hit the ground. As he opened his eyes he looked down and saw his own body but also his friend and crush sitting beside him. "Why izu?" The boy asked "I just wanted to see you again Kacchan" the two sat in silence before Izuku hugged Katsuki "I missed you." Izuku had said before being cut off by the other boy pulling him into a kiss.