Chapter 2

George still needed draco so bad.
Fred collapsed on the bench next to Draco tired and his body full filled with pleasure. George lent up Draco as he grinded his very hard dick on Draco.
Draco kissed George hard, filled with so much desire and lust.
He trailed kisses down Georges torso, as George's head lolled back.
Draco slowly made his way down to Georges trousers, as he unbottomed them, leaving him in his boxers.
Draco grabbed George's dick in his fist as George let out a moan of ecstasy.
George tugged on dracos thick, blonde locks of hair as he whispered "I need you" to him. Draco got on the floor on his knees as George sat on the red velvet seat in the train compartment.
Draco licked the precum off of George's dick and trailed kisses over his member and his waistline. George tugged on his head, so Draco swallowed his dick in whole.
Draco moaned around George's dick and begging licking and sucking him slowly.
George pushed himself in further, needing the pleasure from him desperately.

Draco picked up his pace and began to suck faster and faster. George could feel himself getting closer and close, near that edge of pure bliss. He couldn't take it anymore and he shot out thick, warm spurts of cum out of his dick into dracos mouth. Draco swallowed the salty cream up and then trailed more kisses back up George's torso once more.
Leading up to his neck as he sucked on his neck hard leaving a love bite on his neck.
Draco and George's lips crashed together in a mess of lust, love and desire.
.
..
...
....
...
..
.
After a while kids of all ages started boarding the hogwarts express, laughing and smiling.
Luckily the boys were by themselves still alone.
Draco felt petrified about going back to school. He felt like he didn't belong there. He was scared that he would be bullied, he knew he had bullied in the past and he felt really guilty about it. He never had much of a loving family to know how to treat people so he wasn't the greatest person in the world and he understood that so he made a plan. When he got back to school he was going to go to everyone he had bullied and apologise to them properly.

After a while the old lady with the sweet cart came around. Draco hadn't had much to eat and had 3 galleons on him. "Anything from the trolley dears?" She asked.
"Dragonballs for me" Fred chirped.
"And I'll have a chocolate frog please" George asked.
Draco stood up to get something, "I'll have some Bertie botts beans please" Draco said timidly.
The lady smiled at him and then walked on. Draco was about to go back in when he saw Harry Potter staring at him.
Draco didn't know what to do so he put up a hand to say 'hi' but Harry just stared at him and then turned around again.

Draco felt like this was going to be a very difficult and stressful yr at school.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in ages been rlly busy but did this pls let me know any feedback and anything u want to see in future, thanks
:)