♡︎ ᑕᕼᗩOTᗴᖇ 27 ♡︎

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

And suddenly he grip her hand harshly and come inside.
Meera- t- tae- taehyung plz leave my hand ...*
Yuna - oh tae baby you come .. how was your sis health ...*
Taehyung - Who cooked the food?? say yes Who put the stone  inside the food?
*Meera get scared after hearing this but then speaks

Meera - what I made l- but believe me m-I didn't add anything to the food ...*
Taehyung - then how can stone come out of food tell me how ...*
*Suddenly he slap her and grip her hair harshly *
Meera - t-tae why are you slap me ...*
Taehyung - just because of you today my Nonna come from this hall after complete 5 year's and today she again go just because of you ...*
Meera - bu- but t-taehyung believe me .. I accept I make food but I saw Yuna also present that time ...*
Yuna- what tae she say  lie  taehyung believe me ...*
Meera - Y- Yuna why are you lie I saw you in morning ...*
Taehyung - you are so shameless Meera  You are keeping silent about your mistake and naming to Yuna ...* angry eyes*...
Meera - t-taehyung believe me ...* Cry voice *

* Cry voice *

But taehyung slapped her Hard and  Meera was now hella angry and she has reach the end of humiliation from him. She don't want to be weak infront of anyone.. And she's not a weak girl who can't stand for herself.

She pushed him and slapped him back with all strength. Taehyung is a strong muscle man but the slap was really hard that his head went to right side.. he look at her with his red eyes and his veins are

visible due to anger. Meera was now hella scared. She wants to take back her action. But she fake a brave attitude and starts yell at him.

Meera - "wtf huh?is this how you treat a girl you bastard. AM I LOOK LIKE A DOLL HUH!! I LISTEN TO YOUR BECAUSE  YOU ARE MY HUSBAND  THAT DOESN'T MEAN I'M WEAK AND HOW DARE YOU TO SLAP M----"

Before she could finish her sentence he slapped her hard that she end up in the floor realising what happened. He then make her stand by her hair and grab her jaw tightly and slap again. She again fell down because his strength. Now she can't feel her cheek

Taehyung - So bitch from where do you get guts to slap to me, SLAP  AT KIM TAEHYUNG. Let me teach you some lesson.  DON'T FUCKING DARE TO SLAP AT ME".

He then grab her by fist of her hair to her room. And throw her to the floor. He close the door and took his predatory steps towards that scared soul. Then he bend to her level and said

In taehyung room*