Chapter 23.Evil 😈

"It's impossible for me to go, I'm no longer your artiste, don't you know?"
Hu Sheng said coldly, the corners of her mouth curled up in disgust.

"Even if you are not my artist now, but this contract was signed before, you must come here, otherwise you will wait for liquidated damages!"
Ren Jian's tone was very sinister, with a hint of threat.

If you are a timid person, you might really be bluffed by her.

Hu Sheng searched the original body's memory carefully, and determined that she hadn't met Ren Jian for nearly half a year, let alone signing any contract with her, what Ren Jian said was a lie.

Hu Sheng snorted coldly,
"I haven't signed any contract at all. Either you pay the liquidated damages yourself, or you wait for me to sue you for forging signatures, and you lose money and go to jail after waiting!"

After finishing speaking,
Hu Sheng hung up the phone directly, not wanting to say anything more to her at all.

She is not a fool, her brother said that Li Mao is the most vigorous and resolute in his work, and on the first day of the establishment of the new company, his brother specifically told him to change the agent, so she did not believe that Jane did not receive the notice.

Presumably, he had forged the contract without telling her before, and wanted to force her to fulfill it.
Now she is facing the risk of breach of contract compensation, that's why even if she knows that she is no longer under her control, she still calls to threaten and deceive her.

She is so smart that she is not so easy to deceive.

Let Ren Jian pay for those liquidated damages,
anyway, she took away a lot of hard-earned money from the original body.

"Hee hee."
Hu Sheng felt happy when she thought of the bad guy's anxious appearance now.

The smirking Hu Sheng didn't expect that she avoided such a terrible thing by refusing this time.

"When will people come?"
The middle-aged man opposite Ren Jian looked at her angrily,
"I gave you two roles, but you promised me to let Hu Sheng accompany me for a while, is there anything you can do? Didn't you say you were her manager?"

Ren Jian grabbed the phone, carefully smiled at the man opposite,
"She...she happens to have something to do right now, Mr. Liu, how about...we will see you another day? Another day, I must have a solution."

Mr. Liu looked at her with a half-smile.

Ren Jian gritted her teeth and stretched out her right hand to sign five,
"Five days, just five days, I will definitely find a way to send her here."

"I didn't realize that your hands... are also pretty..." Mr. Liu suddenly looked at Ren Jian's fingers intently,

"It doesn't seem to be worse than Hu Sheng's hands."

He looked at Ren Jian's face with disgust, "It's a lot worse than this."

Ren Jian's heart trembled, her hand trembled and she quickly took it back.

The look in the man's eyes gave her an ominous feeling, "In that case, I'll go back first."

"Wait..." Mr. Liu grabbed her wrist and said with an arrogant chuckle,
"I have a hobby. I'm not very interested in faces, but I really like these slender and white hands."

"Liu...Mr. Liu..." Ren Jian was startled, and said anxiously,
"Two days, just two days, I will find a way to send Hu Sheng here."

Mr. Liu shook his head,
"I'm going to decide on Hu Sheng too, but now, I want to taste your little hands."