Chapter 3 ~ The BBQ

It's 17:30 we're sitting in the car on our way to the house where Dani alves is going to give a BBQ party.

"I'm really nervous": says Thomas.
Yes I'm nervous too, but we just have to do it!
"And what if someone sees that we aren't invited and we have to go to the jail!?" Don't worry to much Thomas that will not gonna happen we just act normal, be nice to the people and have some fun.

Let's look one more time at our plan.

When we are inside the party we just talk with some people eat some food try not to stay in the spotlights.
Then at the end of the evening when everybody is leaving we ask Messi and Neymar to have a look in our car because we made inside a drawing of them. When they are going to look I'm sitting inside the car and I put a sack on their heads and then we drive to Madrid to bring them to the bureau Asigo.

But what if their security sees it?!
Thomas don't worry so much!
"If we want to get some money we have to do this."
"Your ready Thomas"?
"No I'm not."
"Oke let's go."
"Wait Marc, I have an idea."
"Maybe I can distract the security, because I'm sure they don't let Messi and Neymar look at our car alone."
"Good idea Tomas but how are you going to do that?"
"Maybe I can act that I'm feeling unwell; I can fall on the ground, make sounds that looks like I have breathing problems?"
"That's a great idea Thomas, I'm sure the security will go to you and let Messi and Neymar alone in the car."
"Are you now ready to go?"
"Yes I'm really ready Marc!"