𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5: 𝐄𝐍𝐃 [ 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 ]

Începe de la început

“Im sick of you. Why should I stay with you?”

Kazuha's grip became tighter on Scara's wrist; He felt anger, sadness and disappointment. Maybe even betrayed.

“Scara...What did I do wrong?”

“Everything.” He responds coldly, making Kazuha's eyes water slightly.

He felt betrayed, it hurts. Was he really that bad of a boyfriend for Scara?

Kazuha released his grip on Scara, he then immediately hugged Scara, his face on Scara's shoulder.

“Tell me, everything..please.” Kazuha whimpers softly, all he felt was sadness and regret for the things he had done. He wishes to go back in time and never been the asshole he was— He was deemed as a saint by others but he's not even a good boyfriend.

He hated it, he hated how he hurted Scara. He regretted every mistake he did, his heart was aching with both regret and sadness— He just wanted Scara by his side, was that so wrong?

“You never understood nor trust me.” Scara was uncomfortable with the way Kazuha was hugging him— His old self might have loved it but now, all he felt was disgust.

The way Kazuha has acted— it couldn't be easy forgiven. Even though Scara wants to, he couldn't. It was too painful to remember, he felt like he was treated unfairly. That's...just how their relationship worked, they were like Cats and dogs;

Kazuha was the bright and popular dog whom everyone loved, meanwhile Scara was just the black cat that was just...There.

All he felt throughout the relationship was Insecurities; He didn't feel good enough.

He tried to talk to kazuha about how he felt uncomfortable about Kazuha hanging with his friends but it felt all too selfish— He just kept it to himself.

Ah, right..They lacked Communication.

Never once was there a time where they both apologized properly; All they did was have make-up sex.

Scara didn't mind, but it became too much after a while.

Kazuha got drunk one night and just let his Girl-friends touch him— Imagine how Scara felt.

He was at their door, alone. Waiting for Kazuha to go home, he never liked to party and all he could do is just wait for him to come back.

Even when he was invited to be with Kazuha, all the people saw was just a Kazuha's temperory partner— Nothing else. Or rather, they all judged him for dating the nice guy while he himself was the troublemaker. He has long left his past attitudes, he became a slightly better person and why couldn't they just see it? All they saw was his past mistakes. Never his best efforts to change.

He...also felt unloved— Kazuha says “I love you a lot” and they had sex often but Scara craved more, not just sex and I love yous. Kazuha never got jealous, and it made him feel like he was unwanted or cared.

He tried...a lot.

He went to the extremes just to get Kazuha jealous but...He never budge.

It hurted his pride, he felt unloved, ugly, everything.

Unwanted.

Not cared for.

All those things, he have felt but never brave enough to reveal his emotions.

He bottled up those feelings and emotions until the bottle finally shattered; All his anger and disappointment were released.

He was angry— Angry at Kazuha for being such an asshole.