chapter 3 : The book of Memories

Few days Later.....
Nimra: (phone ringing) uhhhhhh who is calling me now? Wait today is Sunday right? Anyways let's see who's calling me. Oh it's Hira (she attends the call)

Nimra: (on phone) yahh Hira how are you? And why are you calling me on Sunday at 6 am?

Hira : i am good sis what about you? And also i am calling you because i was bored so let's hang out and eat some breakfast on the beach.

Nimra : i am also good hira but are you insane or what you want to go out at 6am seriously bro i was sleeping and you just wake me up for this on Sunday i have to do my assignments later in evening and you just not letting me sleep peacefully.

Hira : please sis come nah , i promise i will help you in your assignment.

Nimra : okay Hira but don't you dare to call me again at 6am specially on Sundays.

Hira: okayyyyyyyyyyy

Nimra: stop screaming on phone my ears will gonna blast.

Hira : (laughs) okay okay sorry now get ready i am picking you up in 20 minutes. Bye sis

Nimra : hmmmm okay Hira , bye (call ends)

After 20 minutes.......

Nimra heard car horn from the road indicating her the arrival of Hira Nimra run towards her window and wave her hand from the window to stop Hira from giving horns again and again.

Hira looks out through her car window and show thumbs up to nimra which means she understood that no more horns.

Soon nimra came downstairs and locked her apartment and went into hira's car ......

Nimra : hi sis , let's go i am starving.

Hira : wow you were sleeping few minutes ago and now you are hungry (laughs)

Nimra : yahhh why are you laughing you just woke me up so i got hungry.

Hira : okay okay sorry sorry it's my fault now let's go (while smiling)

They were going to the cafe which is located near a beach. Suddenly nimra saw that a boy was sitting in the garden with a book and a flower and he is looking at it with sad eyes.nimra looks closer to the garden to see who it is.she signals Hira to stop the car.hira stops the car and now Hira is also looking where nimra is looking.......

Nimra : Hira , look its him...............