Chapter 2❤️

"Ric...."

"Alaric...."

"ALARIC!"

"WHAT!"

"Wake up... it's time for dinner," Jax says with an attitude. He can be so mean sometimes...anyway, I just groan in response. I'm guessing I crashed as soon as I got the chance. A 10-hour flight and travel day takes a lot of energy. I walk down the stairs and find all of my things like pictures, books, and clutter all unpacked and around the room.

"You unpacked my stuff? You didn't have to do that..."

"Hope you don't mind.."

"No, it's fine."

"Great! I also unpacked the little clothes you have..." He said rolling his eyes

"HEY! Don't judge...I'm just gonna go shopping here."

"Whatever...I'll show you the dining room." We eventually get downstairs and to the table after 3 detours and then we get lost. When I walked into the room I saw my brothers and mom but also others. They looked like more staff...this is going to take time to get used to for sure.

"Alaric, Come meet everyone." My mother said I met the chef who was Jax's dad actually, I introduced myself to the cleaners and also the rest of the personal assistants. Kent's assistant is Chris, He is cool...more of a sports guy tho. Alan, who is Klaus's assistant, he's more of a go-with-the-flow nature kinda guy.

"Boys...we have to talk."My mom starts

"Yeah?" Kent says. I just look at her.

"Tomorrow, both of you... start school." She says. Oh no...

"WHAT??" "I ALREADY FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL," Kent says angrily.

"Yes I know but your credits in America didn't transfer over here...Im sorry honey."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'M GOING TO BE A 19-YEAR-OLD IN HIGH SCHOOL?" Kent yells. He storms out of the dining room with Chris running after him.

"You should have told him later," Klaus says

"Well he needed to know, He will get over it." She is annoyed. With a sigh, she asked, "Alaric, do you need anything for tomorrow?"

"Yeah kinda ... .Remember I barely brought any clothes because we were supposed to go shopping and plus I don't have any school supplies," I said annoyed

"Well, go to the store and get whatever,"

"Sure...??" I am confused. Klaus just had a confused look on his face.

"Wait, make sure to get your school uniforms as well as you look..." She looked me up and down and made a face. "Presentable...and not like you are from Nashville hippie town" I made direct eye contact with my brother. He just shook his head no. I let out a deep breath/sigh and nodded. I quickly snatched the card from her hand and walked away. What a bitch. I was curing her out under my breath when I ran into Jax.

"Your brother has sent me to kidnap you and take you to the mall," He says smiling. I just roll my eyes.

"I just have to get my uni-"

"He also said...and I quote, "Burn his clothes and play dress up."

"Wow, him too? My clothes aren't that bad are they?" I asked desperately. His eyes went wide and his lips went flat, obviously avoiding the question. I give up.

"I'll get the car!" He said

----POV Charlie-----------

"NICK" "ARE YOU READY YET?!!!?" I yell at my boyfriend.