The Magic Wand Heist

Start from the beginning

                  Cheers erupted in the room, I smiled more and Laughed as I hugged My friends I finally stopped feeling like an Outcast. However, it didn't last long when a thunder-like sound was heard, I had almost fallen but Jay and Carlos prevented me from falling. Our eyes widen when we saw green smoke as if appeared in front of us and went away, to reveal Maleficent.
                                                "I'm Back!" She announced, as Everyone gasps.
                                              "How is this possible?" I said with surprise.
                                               "Go away, Mother." Mal Glared as Maleficent just laughs at her
                                                  "She's funny. Oh! I'm so... you two are very funny. here. Wand me. Chop, chop." She responded as Mal instead gives the wand to the Fairy Godmother. "No!"
                                                  "Bibbidi-boobbidi..." Fairy Godmother started, but before she could finish the spell, Maleficent froze everyone in Auradon, except us five. 
                                                "Boo!" She said with a wicked smile "Psych. Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time. Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean..." Maleficent said with amusement as she soon snatches the wand from the frozen Fairy Godmother.  "Ow! Oh. Oh, no . Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." She cackled "Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" She says as she waved the wand and Mal's ring that Ben gave her, latches away. "Perfect fit! Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns! Aw... failing in love is weak... and ridiculous. It's not what you want." She spoke to Mal, I noticed a tear fall from her. I placed my hand on her shoulder 
                                                 "You don't know what she wants!" I yelled catching everyone who wasn't frozen off guard. Maleficent looked at me as if I had finally grown a pair of.... you know.
                                                 "Mom, Have you ever once asked me what I want? I am not you!" Mal told her, as I smiled.
                                                 "Oh, obviously. I've had years and years if practice being evil. You'll get there" She dismissed mal 
                                                 "No I won't. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really Amazing." Mal spoke. 
                                                "I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life" Maleficent announced, pointing the wand at us. 
                                             "And Now I command, Wand to my hand!" Mal exclaimed, and when she exclaimed that the wand latches into her grasp and she smiled wide. " Ha! It worked!" 
                                             "I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficent yelled at Mal.
                                               "Hold on Mal. Maybe good is really more powerful than evil." Carlos suggested . 
                                             "Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Maleficent exclaimed as she mocked a dog bark at Carlos, when suddenly Dude the dog was heard barking, he ran up to Maleficent and Jump at her. "Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me!" She says putting Dude down, I went to Dude to make sure he was Okay, and just then Jay ran up to her and tries to take her staff only for it to not work, "Gaston should be jealous." She said and even felt jay's biceps, as she soon tapped her finger onto Jay's head, and He fell back "Enough! You all will regret this!" She announced as green smoke filled the air around her, and I slowly took steps back with Dude in my arms as We witness Maleficent turn into a dragon. She breathed fire at Jay and he got out of the way and escaped from He, but she kept getting  in front of Jay. I look at Mal and we shouted at him. I looked at Evie.
                                                "Evie Mirror me!" I shouted. She pulled her magic mirror and tossed it my way I caught it and took a deep breath 'I hope this works' "Magic mirror, show your bright light!" I shouted and it did worked as I casted the mirror glowed blinded Maleficent. 
                                               "E behind me" Mal yelled to Me and Evie and we go behind her as Jay and Carlos did the Same. I gave Dude back to Carlos.  Mal Aimed the wand at Maleficent as she stared at Mal with glowing eyes. 
                                              "Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me, mother" Mal exclaimed as Maleficent huffs, "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one!" She chanted "The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one!" Mal's eyes glowed green as well as Maleficent's. Their usual staring contest. But this time, Auradon was at stake. I placed my Hand In Mal's shoulder showing my support. Mal didn't back away, Instead Maleficent blinked and roared as smoke appeared once again, and she disappeared. I noticed Fairy Godmother unfreeze.
                                                 "What happened?" I asked
                                                 "No idea." Mal replies looking confused,
                                               "Did you do it?" Evie asked Mal, and she shrugged.
                                               "I don't know." Mal replies.
                                                 "No, No, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That's why it's so itty-bitty." Fairy God mother explained, as we all looked down and saw a Tiny lizard who was Maleficent. 
                                                 "Is she going to be like that forever?" Mal questioned. 
                                                    "Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So, can she." Fairy Godmother informed us with a smile "I believe this..." She paused picking up the ring, and gave it to Mal, "Belongs to you. You five  have earned yourselves an "A" in goodness class." She added as I smiled and Hugged my friends and sister. "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-boo!" Fairy Godmother waved her wand and everyone unfroze. Ben roars as He claws at the air, Mal laughs as She walked over to Him. To the side I noticed my father fall to the floor as soon as Everyone was unfrozen. I went to him and helped him up and offered him my hand. and Helped him up. I looked Over at Cindy and She looked Upset and I hugged him 
                                                     "How could Zach just vanish like that" She said frowning. 
                                                    "Hey.. he must be around don't worry..." I said trying to cheer her up. I looked up and Saw Fairy Godmother Speaking with Jane and Mal walk to them and Apologize to Jane. I smiled at them I then glanced at Doug, He was staring at me. I send him one of my signature smiles as I broke the Hug with Cindy, and walked back to my friends. I threw my friends around them and smiled.
                                                       "well, let's get this party stared!" Jay cheers 
                                                     "Ohay, ohay, hey!" We all sung.

~Time Skip~

                   It was dark outside with firework blasting in the air, and music playing. 

{Set It Off}

Mal and Evie: Oh yeah, yeah (set it off)
Let's set it off (set it off)
Oh, yeah (set it off)
You can make it happen (set it off)

All: Oh-way, oh-way, hey!

Ben: Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise
Write the book, story of our lives
This is us taking back the night

All: (oh-way, oh-way)

Mal: Break the spell, we were born this way
Be yourself, forget the DNA
Everybody raise your hands and say

All: (oh-way, oh-way)

Evie: Sound the alarm, get on your feet
Let's set it off and rock this beat
Dance 'til your heart is wild and free

                        I was dancing along with Evie as She sung her part Samuel and Doug were also dancing along with us.

All: (ooh-oh-oh)

                     I switched spot with Evie and took front and center, where she was. 

Me: Feelin' the power, let it all out

                   Doug slide to right in front of me. He got up.

Like what you see in the mirror, shout
We got the keys, the kingdom's ours

                    We did a small salsa dance step as I had a smile smile. 

All: (ooh-oh-oh)
(Oh-way, oh-way, hey!)
Let's set it off, oh yeah
Start a chain reaction and never let it stop
Let's set it off, oh yeah
You can make it happen with everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (come on)
We got to set it off (on the right)
Get ready, set it off (to the left)
We got to set it off         

                      Jay and Carlos, walked up to a Jane who was sat down upset 

Jay and Carlos: It's time to set this thing off
Let's make it happen now
I'ma make my own future, ignore all the rumors
Show 'em how passion sounds
They all told me I should back down
Judgin' me 'cause of my background
Thinkin' 'bout changing my path now
Nah, I ain't goin' out like that now

                      Carlos then drags Jane to were the rest of us are dancing. As Audrey walked up to Jay. 

Audrey: Feelin' the power, let it all out
Like what you see in the mirror, shout

Ben: We got the keys, the kingdom's ours

All: (ooh-oh-oh)
(Oh-way, oh-way, hey!)
Let's set it off, oh yeah
Start a chain reaction and never let it stop
Let's set it off, oh yeah

                        I move away from Doug to an Upset Cindy. I smile at Her do a curtsie and drag her to the stage with the rest.

All: You can make it happen with everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (come on)
We got to set it off (on the right)
Get ready, set it off (to the left)
We got to set it off  

                            There was a dance interlude from the Dancing as Mal and Ben got off from the stage and went to the balcony. 

Mal: (ooh-oh-oh)
(Oh-way, oh-way, hey!)
Let's set it off, oh yeah
Start a chain reaction and never let it stop
Let's set it off, oh yeah
You can make it happen with everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (come on)
We got to set it off (on the right)
Get ready, set it off (to the left)
We got to set it off          

(ooh-oh-oh)
(Oh-way, oh-way, hey!)
Let's set it off, oh yeah
Start a chain reaction and never let it stop
Let's set it off, oh yeah
You can make it happen with everything you got
Let's set it off
Get ready, set it off (come on)
We got to set it off (on the right)
Get ready, set it off (to the left)
We got to set it off       

            As fireworks Ignited Again we all did curtsies to both Mal and Ben as We smiled wide at Them and continued the Party.