00

Both boys were desperately kissing inside the car, after a chase because of a "prank" that Hobie had invented, getting Miles to take her, ended; they hid in a car where the temperature quickly began to rise due to the adrenaline they both felt

Hobie ran his hands over Miles body wherever he wanted, legs, thighs, bottom, abdomen. Their tongues fought for dominance, well, pathetically losing because of Miles's inexperience and how good Hobie was with his tongue.

Hobie patience was running out, he stopped his hands on Miles hips squeezing her to push the small, thin body against his lap looking for friction, they had only just begun and he already wanted to be inside him. The car was filling with gasps and muffled groans, the windows were steamed up.

-H-Hobie... please - he moaned when the named man put one of his hands inside his pants and began to fully touch his butt.

- Please what, cute? -He knew perfectly well that he wanted the lowest but he wanted to see how he begged with his pretty crystallized eyes.

-Your fingers.. -He was extremely ashamed to be in this state but he couldn't take it anymore -put them.. p-put your fingers d-inside my Hobie..

Hobie smiled and insulted himself in his head for not being able to record the little one, without a doubt he would love to bother him that he asked for "something as obscene as that" even though he was the one who started everything quickly he put his hand to Miles's mouth

-Suck, come on I know you love this - Three of his fingers playing with Miles's tongue, moistening them enough so that when he enters them it doesn't hurt too much. Meanwhile, Hobie bit the neck of the smaller one, marking it as his, he licked, kissed and bit the neck of the shorter one listening to how he let out desperate moans between his fingers.

After a long wait, Hobie took his fingers out of Miles mouth and touched his bottom again, inserting all three of his fingers at once.

- Shit yeah! a-ah! - He moaned with pleasure when he felt the strong movements of the opposite fingers. He didn't usually immediately enjoy Hobie rudeness it usually took a while to get used to, but, Shit! That felt too good!

He moved his hips looking for even more contact, it felt very good, but it wasn't enough.

Their mouths met again, only this time Miles let Hobie fully control the kiss, he didn't stop to fight, he had plunged into pleasure too fast and there was no going back, he just hoped he didn't interrupt them because he definitely wouldn't know how to control himself.

A muffled moan escaped him when the long-haired man bit his lower lip, parting a little and then bringing their lips back together, he would never admit it but he loved that Hobie was so abrupt with him. The anarchist's member was starting to ache from the lack of attention so with his free hand he tried to unbutton his pants still with Miles on top of him.

-Ahg, shit help me - I gasp from the effort.

Miles seemed to turn a deaf ear to the request because his head wasn't working right, but when the taller one grabbed his hair and yanked it back, he was all ears.

-I told you that you will help me Peter pan - Hobie grabbed one of Miles hands to put it right on his throbbing member in search of attention, when he felt Miles hand he instantly let out a low moan

Miles as he could with the little sanity he had left unbuckled Hobie belt and lowered it, rising slightly to which the taller man took advantage of to annoy him by inserting his fingers further touching a sweet spot

-oh! Shit!~

-Go moral~ I swear you're not one to use that language - Hobie whispered in her ear in a return tone - what would your mother think?