(2)

Ghostface licked his lips, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips. "What's wrong, doll?" His voice raspier than before. Y/n felt her words getting caught in her throat as she tried to speak, but she didn't have to as Ghostface stood up, pressing her against the tree. The two kissed again, this time more fiercely and heatedly. Y/n felt a knot of excitement form in the pit of her stomach as she noticed how Ghostface cupped and occasionally rubbed himself from above his pants. His free hand slipped underneath her shirt, rubbing at her chest. Y/n pulled away and let out a breathy whine as he pressed his body against hers. "Open your mouth," He ordered. Y/n obeyed, parting her lips eagerly. Ghostface placed two fingers on her tongue and stared straight into her eyes. "Be a good girl for me and suck."

Y/n's face burned in embarrassment as she closed her lips around his fingers and began to coat them in her own saliva. He watched with fascination and amusement. "Good, good." He muttered, sliding his fingers deeper into her mouth. Y/n's hands flew up to grab his wrists as she continued her ministries. Ghostface pulled his fingers out of her mouth, dripping and glistening with saliva. Swiftly, he moved his hands underneath y/n's panties and slid a finger in. Y/n gasped, her hands gripping Ghostface's broad shoulders. His smirk grew bigger as he began to slow move his fingers in and out. "You're so fucking warm and tight." He husked, his voice sending shivers down y/n's spine. Y/n lolled her head back as pleasure overwhelmed her.

Never did she expect to be fucked by someone she thought she would be killed by, but here she was.

Ghostface  watched y/n's expression, eyes fluttered in pleasure as he added another finger, listening to her moans fill the void of the forest. His fingers were skilled in every way as he curled them in one swift movement while his thumb circled her engorged clit. Y/n's words got stuck in her throat as her body thrummed in pleasure. She let out a strangled cry as she felt herself reaching her brink. Ghostface thrusted his fingers deeper, making y/n's knees buckle. He grinned feeling y/n tighten around his fingers, and removed them. "Not yet," He teased, unbuckling his pants.

Y/n let out shallow and ragged breaths, trying to compose herself. Ghostface placed his hand on her head and pushed her to her knees, "Suck." He spoke sharply. Y/n's eyes watered as she took the tip of his cock into her mouth. Slowly, she began to bob her head back and forth on his dick,  listening to his low grunts and groans. His hands entangled in her hair, shoving himself deeper into her mouth. Y/n gagged, her eyes glossing with tears as she continued, ignoring the arousal and shame she felt.

She felt his dick twitch and pulsate in her mouth, her cheeks flushing a deeper shade of red. Ghostface let out a wanton moan as he came into her mouth. Y/n glanced up at him with teary eyes and swallowed, her throat buzzing with excitement. He pulled her up to her feet and lifted her leg, aligning himself with her before entering her. Y/n let out a breathy moan as he slowly moved himself, pushing more of him into her.

The pain quickly turned into pleasure as Ghost face began to move his hips. Y/n bit her lips, stifling noise but it was no use. The way he pumped himself inside her and the way his nails dug into her waist made her lose all self control.

Moans and whimpers spewed from y/n's mouth as Ghostface moved deeper inside her, hitting the spot that made her body ache and beg for more. Before she knew it, she reached her brink and came hard around him. Ghostface let out a sigh as he pulled out of her. Y/n gripped onto the tree, her legs feeling like jello and her body buzzing with the aftershocks.

"See you again Y/n," He stated and left, disappearing into the darkness

Word count: 1148