The meeting/ Introduction

It was a normal day in the great hall everyone eating and talking at the Gryffindor table there sat James potter,Sirius Black,Remus Lupin and Peter Pettegrew there called the marauders James was just starting across from him the reason why was because his girlfriend was there her name was Rose Evans Twin sister to Lily Evans they aren't identical twins but still twins.

Rose looked up and saw James looking at her "why are you starting at me" she asks "how could I not stair at you" he responded with a grin the rest of the marauders just laughed at him "Stop staring it's creepy" Roses friend Marlene McKinnon told James "What no it's not" James disagreed "It is" this time it was Roses sister Lily who said that James just stared at them with a unamused face Rose was trying not to laugh while the marauders didn't care and just burst out laughing.

James turned to them about to say something but a loud sound came form outside the great hall everyone got quiet and turned to look at the doors of the great hall the doors opened and a bunch of people came through some of them looked around the marauders age Dumbledore decided to speak "who are you" he asked a girl who had long red hair and green eyes as answered him "Were from the future" she told him "really what year are you from" he asked her again "1995" she replied.

No one said anything because they were two shocked on what was happening "so what are you doing here" Dumbledore asked more curious then ever "well we're here to watch movies about our lives with you guys because we might need to change the future" a girl with bushy brown hair said "oh well do you have everything you need to start the movie" Dumbledore asked again "ya" the redhead said Rose decided to speak up now "wait before we start watching the movies how about you introduce yourself".

"What a great idea miss Evans" Dumbledore told her "ok I'll go first" the young redhead replied "My name is Madelyn Lily Potter I'm 16 I'm a Gryffindor my sister is Elizabeth Potter and my brother is Harry Potter my parents are James and Rose Potter" she finished everyone from 1975 was shocked to know that James and rose actually lasted rose got out of her daydream and ran towards her daughter and hugged her Madelyn hugged back "I missed you mum" Madelyn mumbled to rose who just hugged her tighter once she pulled back from the hug she looked a James and said.

"JAMES BLOODY POTTER GET OVER HERE AND HUG YOUR DAUGHTER BEFORE I STOP SITTING WITH YOU AND I STOP SPENDING TIME WITH YOU!"

she yelled and that brought him out of his daydream along with everyone else who was in the room and looked at her with wide eyes James  ran towards his girlfriend and daughter and hugged Madelyn "she hugged him back once they pulled away James walked towards Rose and put his arm around her waist.

"Let's continue the introduction shall we" Rose said and everyone agreed another redhead spoke "hi my name is Elizabeth Marlene Potter I'm 11and I'm a Gryffindor my sister is Madelyn Potter and my brother is Harry potter parents are also James and Rose potter" both James and rose smiled and hugged her as well when they pulled back from the hug a boy who looked like James talked this time "hello my name is Harry James potter I'm 15 also a Gryffindor and my parents Are James and Rose Potter" the boy finished.

"PRONGS YOU HAVE THREE BLOODY CHILDREN" Sirius yelled "I know" James said back "Here are the introduction videos of you guys" Harry told James and Rose.

James & Rose