Charlie Walker X Fem Reader

A/N: Hey yall sorry for updating. Ive been working on getting this chapter out for a friend. But my mom ended up in the hospital and we thought she was bleeding internally. Alls well so here's a smut chapter.

You were so nervous. You were having a guy from school over to study. And the scarier part was that he was a guy you thought was cute, Charlie Walker. You had showered quickly and even shaved a couple hours before he arrived. Now you sit on your couch nervously waiting for him to knock. You don't know why you're trying so hard to impress him. A harsh knock is heard on your door. You quickly get up and open it. "Hey!" You say gleefully. He looks at you and smiles. His eyes always looked cold and dead. His blue eyes bore into yours.

It was like he could see right through you. "So you're gonna like Tutor me in history. Right?" He asks and walks into your house. You shut the door behind him and rest on it while admiring his figure. "Yeah! You need help with the French revolution, right?" You asked him. You walk closer to him, you crane your neck up to look into his big blue eyes. "Yeah. For some reason, we have to learn about Marie Antoinette", he says and shrugs. You nod and walk to your kitchen where you had set up paper, pencils and some textbooks. "Yeah she was decapitated during the French revolution." You sit at the table and smile up at Charlie. He smiles down at you and sits beside you. He scoots the chair closer to you. "That's cool." You nod excitedly. "What in specific do you need to know about her?" You ask him and begin opening your textbook to a chapter on the French revolution.

"Just stuff about her, I guess. I can take some notes while you tell me about her", he says and grabs the paper and pencil. You nod and look into your textbook "Okay so Marie Antoinette was born November 2nd 1755. And she died on October 16th 1793. She became Dauphine of France in May 1770 at the age of 14, after marrying Louis-Auguste, heir to the French throne. On May 10, 1774, her husband ascended the throne as Louis XVI and Marie became queen." You say. He writes notes down. But he also would sometimes let his eyes wander to your lips as you'd talk. After an hour he sighed. You stop talking and look at him. "Oh I'm sorry! I never offered you a drink...or a snack. Are you hungry?" you look at him. You feel a bit bad for not offering sooner. He smiles at you. "I'm okay. Don't worry. But I feel like I should thank you in someway, you know?" His smile made your stomach flip and your heart flutter. "Well it's no problem. I'd be happy to help you any time you know." You blush and fidget with your fingers.

You hear the sound of a thin item of wood falling. "Oops. Dropped my pencil, I'll get it", he says. A sly smirk appeared on his face as he went underneath your table. You shrug it off until you feel a cold hand on your thigh pushing your skirt up. You straighten up and raise the table cloth to look at him. "What are you doing?" You didn't mind at all but you were a bit flustered and caught off guard. "I wanted to thank you for helping so much" he pulls you to the edge of the seat. He pulls your skirt to your waist and spreads your legs apart. "Is this alright?" He asks softly. You nod and he pulls your underwear off. Just being around him aroused you so you were wet. You felt embarrassed. You look away out of embarrassment. But a gasp escapes your lips when you feel his tongue on your clit.

Your body stiffens and you bite your lip. He pulls you closer to his mouth by gripping your hips and pulling you in. His tongue laps at your clit he leaves small kisses on the inner part of your thighs. Your eyes roll back and your hands instinctively pull his hair closer. He chuckles and keeps eating you out. Slowly, he slips one slender finger inside you. He curles his finger slightly and you buck your hips. "Oh shit" you gasp out and moan. He stops eating you out and smiles. "Am I doing good?" His voice is a breathless whisper. You nod and he smiles. He continues to eat you out eagerly. He slips another finger in. He moves his fingers in a slow and deep manner. His fingers felt so amazing inside you. This was everything you'd ever wanted.

A twisting feeling appears in the deepest part of your core. Your eyes widen and you let out breathless moans. Your legs shake and he laughs onto your clit while fingering you. "Cum on baby. Please...oh just fucking cum on my tongue", He says with a plea. He continues eating you out as you cum onto his tongue. As you arched your back you gripped onto his hair and rutted upwards. He moans onto your clit. He skillfully uses his tongue to lick up the arousal dripping down your thighs. Your legs quake and shake as you let out shallow breaths. He crawls out from under the table, you sit back up and attempt to put your underwear back on. He pushes all the materials on the table aside and picks you up. "What are you doing?" You ask through pants. He lays you on the table with a sly smile on his face.

"You're not the only one who gets to have fun", he unbuckles his pants and drops them to his ankles. Quickly and in desperate need, he pulls his boxers down to his mid thigh. Your eyes widen at his length. He was 6 inches long and 3 inches wide. His tip already oozed precum and he smiled at you. "I'll be gentle with you" he said. He presses the tip of his cock against your clit in a teasing manner. You bite your bottom lip and sit up a little bit to watch him. The head of his cock begins to press into your cunt. A stinging sensation is felt as he begins slowly pushing in. You'd never had a man in you before. You grip onto the table ends and arch your back. His hands grip your hips as he finally pushes himself all the way inside you. His hands had a harsh grip on your hips.

"Look at you." He coos "You're doing so well. You're taking me so well" he says with a slight chuckle. The look in his eyes was hungry and full of lust. He begins thrusting in and out slowly. At first, the sensation was odd and somewhat painful. He uses his fingers to gently rub your clit as he thrusts. Soft moans escape your lips. He smiles down at your form and admires how you look. His fingers grip the middle of your shirt. He rips your shirt and you gasp. He was like an animal, his thrusting sped up as he palmed your breasts through your bra. He simply pushes the bra over your tits and begins trailing kisses around them. He lets out grunts of pleasure as he continues thrusting.

Since you were sensitive from earlier, you already felt yourself coming undone again. Your cunt clenched around his cock as you came again. You bite your lip harshly, almost making yourself bleed. He smacks your face gently. "I wanna fucking hear you" he growls into your ear. He basically forces your mouth open and kisses you harshly. You moan into his mouth. He kept thrusting harshly. His finger left your clit and he begins pushing your legs apart more. His tongue explored your mouth passionately. When he broke the kiss, a string of saliva was left between both of you.

You let out a squeak of pleasure as you feel his cock twitch and pulse inside you. Your eyes weld up with tears from the amount of stimulation you felt. The combination of his cock inside you, his fingers teasing your clit all while his mouth is sucking on your tits felt amazing. You wrap your legs around him and arch your back. He moves a hand to pull your hips to meet his. His thrusts hit deep in you. He moans onto your tit before cumming. He was trying to pull out but your legs locked him inside you. It was like you couldn't let go. As his cum fills you, a sense of warmth comes over you. He stops sucking your tit and looks into your eyes. A lustful smile on his face. Your legs go limp as he pulls out, his semen spilling out from inside of you.

Your chest rises and falls with each breath. "Thank....you" you say and giggle. He grabs a nearby napkin and cleans himself up. He then begins cleaning you up. "Nextime let me pull out" he tells you playfully. "Nextime?" You ask and slowly sit up. You tried supporting yourself with your arms and they shook. He helps you off the table and dresses you. Though he couldn't fix the shirt of yours he ripped.