006. ʜᴜɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ

Magsimula sa umpisa

Some part in her mind was thinking that it's just too easy with him. He's a really great guy and hopefully she finds what she's looking for in him.

"What about you and Mitch, Molls?" Those two seemed to be hitting it off.

"Things are really good. I can't really see me going for anyone else in the house right now. But if someone were to come in, then I'll definitely get to know them." Her head bobbed as she talked. "I want him to do the same, and he would."

With Bellamy and Mitch

"What's your game plan for today, bro?"

Bellamy bit into his sandwich. "Honestly, I feel like Elizabeth is still on my radar."

"Oh yeah." Mitch nodded. "Just because her and Zach are coupled together, doesn't mean it's just done."

"A hundred percent. Obviously I'll get to know the other girls. Ella has caught my attention."

"Go for it. Don't hold back."

With Tyrique and Zach

The boys laid on each daybed. Zach went first in discussing his situation. "With Elizabeth, our conversations have gone proper well. We're getting along. Our date yesterday couldn't have gone any better, there's definitely something there between us." He smiled.

Zach considered how early it still was, it's only his day 2. "But it's still early days. I don't want to put too much into one thing at the moment."

Tyrique was half listening to Zach and half plotting his game plan for the day. "Yeah, just because you're coupled up with someone doesn't mean you can't chat to know one else."

He made up his mind about him and Ella. There wasn't that first connection there and he sees her as more of a friendship vibe. Today he was going to get to know all the girls.

"You know what's mad though? The recoupling was done, and then boom! Date on a terrace straight away." He laughed. "Back to back."

"Bro, I know." Zach rubbed his shoulder. "I asked her to feed me a strawberry, bro."

Ty shook his head laughing. "Who said romance is dead bro."

"What you and Ella saying?" He changed the subject.

Ty paused before answering. "We're good. We haven't connected on that level tho, bro."

Zach was trying to get the scoop. "Could you see yourself talking to anyone here?"

"From all the girls I've seen at the minute, bro. Elizabeth... she's mad good-looking, innit? She's cold. We got this banter thing going on and we do get along." He gave Zach a look. "That's why I'm not surprised you chose her. She's a catch, man."

"It's still early days, you know? Us guys can't close it off earlier." They dabbed each other up.

With Elizabeth and the Girls

Liz scratched her head. "I don't know about y'all but I need to fix this mess." She's not used to people seeing her without make up or dressed. She liked to wake up and immediately get ready for the day.