🙃ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ🙃

Depuis le début

"We were just about to get to that," Ivan says, turning to Lila. "Well, Lila?"

The Akuma class gave the Rossi girl expected looks, wanting her to apologize.

Lila couldn't be more annoyed. Why the hell should she have to apologize to the Korean skank?!

"Apologize? But Kalianna's the one that put a restraining order on me for no reason!" She whines, attempting to make herself the victim.

"You know damn well why I did it, stop playing the victim card," Kalianna retorts.

"Well, you're being a big meanie about it," Lila whimpers, attempting to play the victim still.

Kalianna's friend group groans, knowing full well of the liar's antics.

"Why should Lila have to apologize, anyway?" Alya spoke up, defending her 'BFF' as always. "Are we forgetting what Kalianna did? She slapped Lila because she wanted to help show off her designs to a fashion designer!"

"BECAUSE SHE CALLED MY MOM A WHORE!" Kalianna screams, letting everyone in the cafeteria know. "And as always, you guys NEVER believe anything I say because Lila's always an Angel in your damn eyes!"

"Well of course she is!" Alya shouts back. "She's perfect, beautiful and most importantly... she's Lila Rossi! Everyone knows she doesn't tell lies!"

"Alya, you're so delusional. The whole school knows Lila's a liar AND a pervert!" Marinette gestures around the cafeteria to all the students.

"Shut up, Marinette!" Alya snaps at her ex-best friend. "You're just jealous as always because Lila's better than you!"

"Alya, that's enough," Max said firmly.

"Lila needs to apologize to Kalianna," Juleka quietly mumbles, but everyone still heard her. "She, along with all of us, put Kalianna in the hospital, jeopardizing her health,"

"But she's the one that slapped me!" Lila whines.

"But YOU didn't end up in the hospital, did you?" Keisha retaliates.

Lila could not respond to that question. She couldn't even make up a lie for a response.

"Just apologize, Rossi. Or is your ego too huge for that?" Giselle narrows her eyes at the scarlet-brunette.

Everyone was now watching Lila; they all knew what they wanted to happen, they were waiting for her to make the right decision.

She was silent, thinking about what to do. She could take the high road here or just dig herself deeper...

After a little while of everyone watching her expectantly... she finally let out a sigh.

"Okay, Kalianna..." She said grudgingly. "I'm sorry for what happened."

"I don't forgive you," Kalianna spat. "Nor do I forgive ANY of you," She turns her upset gaze to the Akuma class.

"Kalianna, come on," Kim rolls his eyes. "You should be grateful that she apologized to you since you always torment her."

Kalianna's friends groan in annoyance at the dumb athlete's false accusation.

"And we apologized. Can't we move on?" Rose asked stupidly.

"I can't believe you all still think you deserve forgiveness," Ace shakes his head, holding Marinette's hand.

"None of you even apologized to me out of your own mouths, and you want me to forgive you all? Just like that? Are you guys really that stupid?" Kalianna asked incredulously.

"How hard is it to forgive us for what happened, Kalianna? It was an accident!" Mylène protested.

"Yeah! What we did was an accident, even what Lila did!" Rose shouted.