━━━━━━━━

Hwa-young met up with Nabi before they headed towards the university building. They both had latte's in their hands and discussed last nights events. Hwa-young only mentioned that her cold was now gone before getting the scoop on Nabi and Eun-han.

"Yea, Eun-han told me about the girl he got together with the night before."

"Did you really like him?", Hwa-young questioned.

"I went to the movies with him because I thought he was cute. It wasn't like I had feelings for him you know?"

"I get it, but if you hadn't gone to the festival I wonder if he would've kept trying."

"Speaking of which," Nabi began, "What's going on between you and Jae-eon? Or is it Jong-suk?"

"You're are starting to sound like Bit-na," Hwa-young sighed.

"Still waiting for an answer."

Hwa-young shook her head, mumbling, "Feelings are too complicated."

"Tell me about it."

Hwa-young and Nabi gasped at the sight of Bit-na, "How about announcing yourself next time?"

Bit-na chuckled before Hwa-young took this time to divert the attention onto her friend, "Since when are feelings complicated for you?"

"Gyu-hyun and I slept together."

There was a silence echoing as the two tried to process what was just said. Hwa-young instantly thought of Gyu-hyun and his feelings since he was more likely to have an emotional attachment compared to Bit-na.

"Did you guys talk about it?"

"He feels responsible and wanted me to be his girlfriend. He doesn't have feelings for me, but only want to date because we had sex."

"Did he say he didn't have feelings?", Hwa-young added.

Bit-na stopped walking as they stood near the metal shop at the unviversity. She didn't want to finish the conversation with Gyu-hyun around, "No. He couldn't respond which is probably because it didn't connect on how ridiculous he sounded."

"Then, how do you know?"

Bit-na raised her hands up and down exasperatedly, "Ugh, I don't know. I don't want to know."

"Save me a seat, I'll be a little late to class," Bit-na  told Hwa-young before she proceeded to head upstairs.

Nabi then turned to Hwa-young, "Don't think I forgot about what I asked you."

Nabi had a feeling that Hwa-young was dealing with her feelings secretly as she always did since they were teenagers. She just wanted to make sure that Hwa-young was truly okay and not just saying it.

Nabi didn't let Hwa-young respond when she also went up the steps shouting, "See you later!"

Hwa-young would've followed her friends upstairs since she did want to work on her art. Yet, she couldn't since she had class that she couldn't afford to be late to.

"Hwa-young."

The young woman turned around to see Jong-suk walking towards her, "How are you feeling?"

"Better. Thanks for asking."

Jong-suk debated on bringing up seeing Jae-eon leave her apartment buidling this morning. He had just walked up the block on her street when she texted him that she was feeling better. Jong-suk knew Hwa-young well enough that she was not going to voluntarily share what her relationship was with Jae-eon. In the end, he decided to kept it to himself.