Chapter One (The meeting)

~Halts P.O.V~
I was in my hallway as I floated in it calmly. Then glitch well glitched into my hallway. "Ĥĕỳ ĥāľț" He said and continued. "Ģůíđįņģ ľïģĥť şāịđ ẁĕ ĥăvẹ ă mĕêțįňģ áɓôűț ĥĕř įņćôůňțěřįňģ ă ňêẃ ĕňțįţŷ." "Hmmm okay teleport us there." Glitch teleported us to the meeting room.

We saw seek was here. "The meetings in twenty minutes." "Thanks, seek for telling us." He nodded in a way that said you're welcome. Then shadow appeared, which scared us to death. She said she was sorry for scaring us.

After a while, the rest came. And spirit started to speak. "So I called this meeting because I and shadow saw a purple glow at door twenty. Shadow went in and didn't see anything in the room, and the player wasn't in there, so we assumed that it disappeared after the player left the room."

Then we heard ambush say. "Yeah, I saw that glow as well when I was running down to the library to return a book I borrowed a week or two ago. I saw the entity it is a cluster of eyes. I asked for the name, but they disappeared after I asked. I still need to ask Figure about it." Ambush said.

Seek got up and said he was going to get figure here.

~Seeks P.O.V~

I left the meeting room to get fig. After a bit, I was outside the library, and then the doors opened it was fig. "Hey, figure!" I said, cleary, excited to see her. She waved and handed her hand to me. I took her hand immediately after she handed it to me. And we started to walk to the meeting room, and we talked on the way.

When we got their spirit, she asked about the entity she encountered earlier. "Oh, that's eyes they don't like to be seen. They will talk sometimes, but they manly listen then talk. We talk every now and then."

"They might be in the library right now. I'm not sure, but they told me a humanoid black being was coming, and I knew it was Seek by how they describe him, but they're just shy. That's why they disappeared after the player leaves." She explained.

"Oh, that actually sounds like a reason."
Then the cluster appeared and lached on fig as soon as they appeared. "It's okay, eyes, they will not hurt you." Fig said to cluster to comfort them.

I find that fascinating. And I think I'm gaining feelings for figure...

~Eyes P.O.V~
Figs comforted me, telling me that her friends won't hurt me, and I walked out from behind her and waved to the others they seemed welcoming.

Then the glowing one spoke. "Welcome to the meeting room, uhhhhh...." "Eyes." "Well eyes these are the others. The teal one is halt, the green one is ambush, the squid like one is screech, the one by fig is seek, the one over to the left of you is window or called Sally, I'm guiding light but call me spirit, the one by window is shadow, the one floating is glitch and the one that's gray is rush. I believe you know the rooms entity's eyes."

I hummed at the rooms part. Then she spoke again. "So you were the entity that disappears after the player leaves the room? " "Yes, I am..." I said. "I'm quite sure you were the the thing that has that purple glow I saw with shadow earlier and ambush saw you later on. So halt can you show eyes around also you are going to be sharing a room." [Like the others, also jack, hide and timothy know eyes.]

I was used to being in the library when I had nothing to do with my life. I will just be reading in the library as always. Then, Halt walked up to me.

I was scared to do, too, just meeting. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not used to new entities as well, eyes, but I promise you can trust me." He said it some reason comforted me.

I just followed him through the hotel rooms. Then, he showed where we stayed when it is break time or at night, then told me that the rest had uno matchs and they sometimes fought just to go to his hallway when they did get loud.

"So, eyes shadow told me that there was another entity that appeared the day I was added." Halt told me. Then I realized that happened to me, too. I told Halt, then looked him in the eyes.

I started to blush. I don't think he realized that I was unless he did, but I just won't say anything about it. Then I saw him blush, and then he realized I noticed and turned his head away.

I gently giggled and walked over and patted his back. Then he pulled me into a hug, which was very different from figs she would normally rap her arms around the person when she hugs them.

So this is a new experience for me. I told him that this was new to me. "Hey, I understand. I am too, so don't worry too much about it..."

I noticed he was nervous about something, and then it hit me... H-he o-of a-all p-peo-ople l-likes l-likes m-me I-i m-mean I-i'm n-not d-d-dating a-anybody w-well n-not a-a-anymore...

I kissed Halts' cheek and ran off immediately.

~Halts P.O.V~
Eyes just kissed my cheek. OH MY GOODNESS AHHHHHHH! I'm so embarrassed now that I heard laughter from the door, it was Rush great.

"OOHHHH HALTS GOT A CRUSH GUYS!!!"
Rush said while running to the main room where the rest were. I walked in after knowing he told them. What I didn't know is that Figure is protective of them.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?!?!" [Figure never I mean NEVER curses from what seek knows] Fig yelled at me for the first time. We all were shocked then seek hugged her from behind.

She was clearly mad which is very very rare by her. Eyes teleported by me. "Figure calm down its not his fault its mine..." "What do you mean by that?" "I kissed his cheek and... ran off knowing rush fucking saw me do it..."

Fig calmed down after eyes explained it. Now we all know not to make figure mad. Seek walked her to her room and went in after she did. We learned not to tick her off.

Words: 1104
The image is mine