"Child?" Jason says.

"Yea." Ivan says as we all look down with sadness as the room is filled with silence.

/ / /

As we arrive. We get our guns ready. Ivan then hands us ear pieces, we grab them putting it in our ear and making sure they work.

Me and Jason and John get in our position, the rest get in their position as well. Me , Jason and John are able to see the fight, and everyone else.

About two men go in the ring as everyone cheers and shouts. I look around, my eyes stop a woman. She's wearing all black, she has a mash but I can't tell who she is. I almost laugh...

She's short.

I then focus, I smirk as I see Petrov and Josh by the girl.

"I see our target's." I said in the ear piece.

"Copy that." They all they in the ear piece.

"Shit, the girl right by Josh and Petrov, that's her." Ivan says in the ear pieces.

Ivan than curses under his breath "I didnt rest think she'd be here, we'll have to be very careful." Ivan says.

I then look to see the girl "Where'd she'd go? I lost her." I said.

"Not sure. Doesn't matter, focus on our main reason, where here." Ivan says.

"Cant we just kill him here and now?" Jax ask.

"Patient, I want to kill him slowly and painfully. Starting with touring then killing him." I said dangerously.

After the fight, I must say it was brutal, I think Jax threw up. As everyone leaves, leaving Josh and Petrov in the wherehouse.

"Go in." I ordered. We then jump off and point our guns at him both. Today might be the day I get revenge for my love.

"Well, well. If it isn't a surprise, to see you. Where's your wife? I'm actually kind of sad I wanted to see the day where you'd.neber forget." Petrov says as Josh eyes darken when he said 'wife'

Ivan then comes towards him by my side.

"Brother, nice seeing you. I remember our last vist, i hope that won't happen again."  Josh says smirking as he looks at Ivan.

Before Ivan can speak, a woman falls on the ground landing on her feet as she stands in the middle of Josh and Petrov.

Her eyes, they look familiar.

"Ah let me introduce you to our assassin, one of the best. She's known as Lighting. She's as fast as the flash from that show. She can take you all out less than 5 minutes?" Petrov says as Josh laughs.

I don't look away, I look into the girl eyes. They look so familiar.

"Who's she? Your toy? What replaced Jasmine?" Jason says.

"Whag about me?" The girl says as she takes off her mask as Petrov and Josh smirks.

Our eyes widen and we gasp.

"Jasmine?" I whispered.

"H - how?" Jason says.

"Well tell you the story on your funeral." Josh says smirking.

"Kill them." Josh says, smiling as they back away.

"It would be my pleasure." Jasmine says smirking as she gets into a fighting position.

Jasmine pov

"Someone watching us, sir." I inform Petrov.

"Leave, wait until it's just us." Petrov says as I nod. I then go away making sure no kne sees me.

I look at the man.

'Blake Hernandez.' I thought to myself. I must say he's cute. To bad I'll have to kill him.

I look around to see his men hiding.

As people leave, Josh and Petrov stay. Blake and his men then jump down as Josh and Petrov walk towards them.

They the starts to talk before another can talk I jump down landing on my feet as I stand in the middle of Josh and Petrov.

"Who's she? Your toy? What replaced Jasmine?" Jason says.

"Whag about me?" I said as I take off my mask. They gasp and their eyes widen.

"Jasmine?" Blake whisper's.

"H - how?" Jason says.

"Well tell you the story on your funeral." Josh says smirking.

"Kill them." Josh says, smiling as they back away.

"It would be my pleasure." I said smiling as I get in my fighting position.

I then get ready. I then take them down one by one. But I don't kill them, just knocking them off their feet.

Once their on the floor, I fall.

I look to see Blake on me. He looks at me with joy sadness and....love.

"Who are you? Your cute, sadly I'll have to kill you." J said as he smirks. Why the hell is he smirking?

"Your so beautiful." He says, the first time he looked at me I couldn't breath.

I can't breath, why can't I breathe?

Before he can speak I kick him, I then push him off me. And I run away.

/ / /

"I'm sorry. I'll kill them next time." I said to Josh as.he sits on the bed.

"It's ok." Josh says.

"Who is Blake? They seemed to...know me." I asked.

"It doesn't matter. Go to be and rest." Josh says as I nod, before I can leave he grabs my arm.

"Is their anything I can do for you?" I ask.

"Mhmm, no. But what ever those people say, don't listen they'll just lie to you. They did that to me once." Josh says as I nod I smile and leave.

He's lying, but why?

She's alive!!! How's this chapter? Thank you guys for reading. Thank you guys for
38.5K and 880 votes.

Counted words: 1640